Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: amaranthine

abha n karan both r gorgeous.......n there beauty adds into that of the beautiful scene..moreover if u monitor suhasi's acting,it is close to reality..............full of emotion n expressions....................
    dear tellyaddict bro .......u know a year back or so when suhasi's kannada movie haage summane was abt to b launched,i searched into a forum where some stupid guys were saying something stupid abt abha's beauty.............n i told them that she is very beautiful..........she need a good camera n direction........... lighting n angles..........n now m happy that all fellows in this forum r with me.................
                           anyways m drifting out of the main topic....the summary is that todays episode made us all feel the <font color="#ff0000">warmth of love</font>

yes suhasi is beautiful...he r acting is truly amazing so real....Karan was right in the article...she reciprocates whatever the role wants
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh My God...It was over the moon....I love Friday and Monday episodes... Trust me..My heart was beating too fast...i love the way Karan is. he is superb....

Abha is a sweet heart.. Their eye locks are worth to watch... man they are acting is supperb..

I am starting loving this show....

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vini,

You are right and so damn darn right. This was a mind blowing episode. But I would like add even teh Friday one to this. Karan and Abha rock.

Oh man, the way he seranades her, I told you na, she just cant resist him. No promise from that stuipid Jags is strong enough to hold their love back. Its only growing stronger. Dadi will definitely support him.

And the way he convinces her. Tooo good. The way she careesed his face, he was so happy and surprised and when he bring her inot the room, she is hardly able to resist.

He is true, she just needs to tell him and he will make sure the world accepts her as his wife. Oh, i wish this pahse continues for some more time.

But Shelly and jags will anyways wake us up from this dream.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amaranthine

abha n karan both r gorgeous.......n there beauty adds into that of the beautiful scene..moreover if u monitor suhasi's acting,it is close to reality..............full of emotion n expressions....................
    dear tellyaddict bro .......u know a year back or so when suhasi's kannada movie haage summane was abt to b launched,i searched into a forum where some stupid guys were saying something stupid abt abha's beauty.............n i told them that she is very beautiful..........she need a good camera n direction........... lighting n angles..........n now m happy that all fellows in this forum r with me.................
                           anyways m drifting out of the main topic....the summary is that todays episode made us all feel the warmth of love

hey dear...this is ur sis...not bro...
and ya cant agree more with u.....Suhasi is so gorgeous and a natural beauty....
her smile comes direct from her heart and reaches to our heart....she is so bubbly and energetic......
and Karan....no words....as maine pahle hi kah diya hai...he is sshhooooo cute, chweet, darling and lovable...............
and their jodi......Sabse jyada Kahar Barpane waali...coz of their Killing Chemistry....
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u Vineeta this was the best scene after the marriage....just loved it.....