Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: 92icycool

the way he left nakku's hand was a lil abrupt isn't it? ekdum se nakku ka haath chod diya as if he suddenly realised that he is holding nakku's hands in front of his fiancee...the direction should have been better..there were many flaws..
i felt he could leave nakku's hands a lil smoother..he should have had this feeling that afetr seeing sups..he just 4got abt nakku and unconsciously left her hand..but it was as if he intentionally drew his hands..that waa an idiotis act..and dunno y mishal had this dumb appearance in the episode today..he wasnt dutta today..

to me it didnt seem he was conscious of holding naku's hand at all whether in front of the crowd or his fiancee. for him it was something normal...as if he was holding the hand of a child who might get lost in the crowd. but in naku's case there was no need to do it or make her come with him. but i think naku stepping back gave him the impression that the crowd scared him.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

to me it didnt seem he was conscious of holding naku's hand at all whether in front of the crowd or his fiancee. for him it was something normal...as if he was holding the hand of a child who might get lost in the crowd. but in naku's case there was no need to do it or make her come with him. but i think naku stepping back gave him the impression that the crowd scared him.

Shreya that is what is our worry na. When will he relasie that NAkku is agrown up kuwari woman- Doesnt her touch affect him atall???
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_sarala

Shreya that is what is our worry na. When will he relasie that NAkku is agrown up kuwari woman- Doesnt her touch affect him atall???

as of now it seems that he sees Naku as(as someone helpfully pointed out) a softer version of baji. he treats her like a young girl but not like a woman. u know what i mean. thats why he's not conscious that he's giving some different signals when he touches naku. but he was not always like this. remember the time she held his shoulders in the hospital or when she held his hand to serve him. he was very conscious then. but since then he's come to take naku as a friend like baji.
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

as of now it seems that he sees Naku as(as someone helpfully pointed out) a softer version of baji. he treats her like a young girl but not like a woman. u know what i mean. thats why he's not conscious that he's giving some different signals when he touches naku. but he was not always like this. remember the time she held his shoulders in the hospital or when she held his hand to serve him. he was very conscious then. but since then he's come to take naku as a friend like baji.

I agree with you shreya...but then again he must think of that she is a girl and girls does not like touching of a man without any reason..I mean then again even if he is a servant she have all rights to ask dutta why do u  touch me..hold my hand...etc...and then what will dutta answer...kaunsa haq hai dutta ko...? Edited by newbe - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
i dunno abt sups-mawali but naku ke mamle mein toh woh buddhu hain. and mind u he takes liberties with touching naku right from the time he met her. remember the hand pump scene or in the hospital where he grabbed her hand.
-Madzy- thumbnail

i dunno abt sups-mawali but naku ke mamle mein toh woh buddhu hain. and mind u he takes liberties with touching naku right from the time he met her. remember the hand pump scene or in the hospital where he grabbed her hand.

yes he just feel so free to hold her touching her I mean he had just met her and he touched her shoulder in that handpump scene...but maybe it is because she hold on to him first so he thought that ok she is not afraid of me ...so I can keep touching her bach...ooohh I doonu..getting pagal here ...!🤪
TheRager thumbnail
LOL! Actually in those days he used to be very silent around naku. So I thought that instead of wasting his time talking and saying mundane things like "hat jaiye...main pump karta hoon" near the hand pump or "aaiye mere piche" at the hospital he wud do isharas by touching. par ab toh he does more bak-bak than naku and naku poor girl has become mute with shock after seeing the hug. so he can as well tell her "chal aa ja naku".
-Madzy- thumbnail

LOL! Actually in those days he used to be very silent around naku. So I thought that instead of wasting his time talking and saying mundane things like "hat jaiye...main pump karta hoon" near the hand pump or "aaiye mere piche" at the hospital he wud do isharas by touching. par ab toh he does more bak-bak than naku and naku poor girl has become mute with shock after seeing the hug. so he can as well tell her "chal aa ja naku".

yeah well one thing I am waiting for is that he is soon going to ask why she has become so silent...nowadays it is him who is giving all the bhashan...!😃
TheRager thumbnail
very soon he'd be saying "meri aai kehti hain". lol! i guess its again too soon for him to notice her silence given that not even half day has passed. though i wish they said shaadi is one month away and make time move faster.
-Madzy- thumbnail

very soon he'd be saying "meri aai kehti hain". lol! i guess its again too soon for him to notice her silence given that not even half day has passed. though i wish they said shaadi is one month away and make time move faster.

LOL oh my god he is our new nakku and nakku aour new dutta ...!🤣