5th april 2010 written update

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all,
                I guess JC has gone for vacation so I am gonna resume my old schedule of Mon-tues update. Will be soon up!

"Edited"
Pretty lame episode😕 Nothing much happened. Will surmize it.

1. episode starts with Kala threatening sup-Ravi. She ask them to meet her in night in her room. People are shouting Dutta's name. Sup goes and stand in between them.Kala leaves from there.
2. Baji comes with bodyguards to Dutta. Dutta gets up and Baji ask him for Sup. Dutta ask him to go and see for her. Baji comes and tell him that he could not find Sup. Dutta sees Naku. He ask her what is she doing there. She tells him that she came for darshan.
3. Dutta steps forward and raises his hand to the people standing below the temple. Naku sees Sup among people and tell Dutta. Dutta ask Naku to lets go but Naku is scared. she steps behind but Dutta holds her hand and walk.
4. He walks still holding Naku's hand. He comes near Sup and leaves Naku's hand. He goes near her and ask her where was she. She looks scared. Dutta stretches out his hand and ask her to hold it. She does it when Ravi signals her to do so. He then hug her (yuck, yuck!). Dutta ask her to not to be afraid.Naku looks sad. Episode ends.

Precap- Kala ask in front of everyone to sup that what did she ask God? Did she ask for Dutta as her life partner to God? Sup looks damn scared.

Yaar, they are way too stretching it.😡 They spent one entire part on Dutta walking towards Sup. Its getting unbearable now. And that Dutta-Sup hug😡😡😡😡 It was completely yuck! for me.

Edited by palluluvsarmaan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for such a fast update..
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for d updates.........
i missed d episode 2day bt after reading d updates it seems 2 b a drag on...........
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad i missed the episode, can't til we get rid of Sup
thanks for the update
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
they are dragging things a lot and waiting desperately for the IPL to get over. but still thanks for the update as always dutta looked awesome thought nothing much happenned and expecting the same in todays episode
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 d nyc updates..poor naku.......