Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Rang Badalti Odhni CreationsGallery:~DT note 104 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
My goodness! Hot sig and even HOTTER avis! Day Dreaming Love them Smitha!
Gorgeous work! ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Rang Badalti Odhni CreationsGallery:~DT note 104 (Page 146)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you SOO much Smitha for the siggies and the Avis! i have been dying to tell someone, anyone to make the khaank dream part 2 AVI for me and you did it! it looks great! Big smile love you loads for doing this! *hugs* goes without saying i'm using it Embarrassed

shanakyasharan

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
RoKa ur seriously a killer yaar!
they are just sooo amazin that i dont even know which one to useLOL
all of them are great but i just loveddd the Shaan's time to disco one and the brother oneLOLLOL
godd actually all of them are mindblwin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-BalleBalle-.shanakyasharan

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
@Noorya Aww thank you so much LOL All your appreciation really means ALOT to me Embarrassed
LOL glad you liked those ones! Thank youuu! Big smile

shanakyasharan

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Okay shokay me is the back with another update!
Thank you all for the lovely comments and liking my creations on pg143. Lots of love Hug
Trupti.PYasharanrocks-Zeenat-shanakyasharantofeeees...Noorya...sharmida-NEETU-The_May_Rose-Sary-TerrificTina09

So as promised i'm back with the dream suhaag-raat sigs! Wink Hold onto your hearts people this is going to be one long ride LOL
(P.S i got too involved in making the SR sigs that i didnt get time to make angry Shaan ones sorry Ouch...will do them soon)
Till then enjoy these ones! All free to use :)

^^ Pre-dream SR

And here's 2 random ones Tongue

Bas! No more LOL
Hope you liked this update guys! Do leave you lovely comments/criticism Big smile

P.S sorry for the 'besharmi' text on the sigs...it's not my fault....it's Shanak LOL

Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 20 November 2010 at 7:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti.Pcake-shake...Noorya...xxXSejalXxxtofeeeesYasharanrocks-Zeenat-destinylove_CutieCute_snehapatroThe_May_Roseshanakyasharanoblivion..

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
..-..RoKa.._.. - HOT update hun <3 Everything is so gorgeous :| This has to be my fav one - 
Keep making more <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakexxXSejalXxxdestinylove.-BalleBalle-.-Veena-shanakyasharan

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
^^Wow that was quick! LOL
Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! Big smile Aww that's one of my favourites too! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveshanakyasharanoblivion..

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hina i knew you were coming with this...!!LOL..and i can telll you that this has to be your best ever posted in the CG this far...like OMG just look at thoseShocked...like what???It is just stunningStar..OMG Karan..is so delicious.I seriously need to think of some other guys to divert my attention.LOL..your creations are not helping  the cause...I love the one where he cups her face and closes his eyes..infact both their eyes are closed...too good.!!Tum Jo ayye sequence..dream.,.KKH dream,Pee loon dream..hopefully the next time round.when you post the SR it willl not be a dreamROFL.

You know i even loved the hand thing..i love the way Shanak have that little thing with their hands,you know Chori Chori song( not a dream)LOL??Inertwining of hands and that window hand thing...I just wanted to know did you make one of the hand kiss??Sorry i have not checked the entire gallery so didn't know.Could you make one if you have not.Ironically woh bhi dream hi tha.ROFL.Why do they dream so much??Arrrgh

Hina you rock honey.What more can i say..you are officially crowned killer sigger.!! There you go.!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesdestinylove.-BalleBalle-.shanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top