The theme of Geet - Your Opinion

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What are your thoughts on the theme that Geet revolves around?

The NRI coming to Punjab to find himself a match, and then abandoning her later on.

This seems to be a prevalent issue in many villages in India.

What are your thoughts?

Sorry if any information is wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This seems to be happening a lot in teh villages. But I'm not sure how they plan on making this a successful soap opera. How will the creatives take the storyline and add all the ingredients that make a good soapopera...ie. love, fantasy, etc.
sweet.melody thumbnail
I agree, love is necessary to attract viewers to a show many times. But I think other than love there are many more important things too. Like reality. I love the fact that this show depicts a reality of like rather than only keep the viewers in a fantasy world.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well dnt knw y bt i got the feeling tht it is quite similar to the story of the movie Pardes... bt cant predict rite now....its too early to say tht ....😛
sweet.melody thumbnail
ya i agree it does seem a lot like Pardes now, but hope it doesnt copy the exact same story line. :)
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
watever!!!but muski oops geet looked cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i soo wish mayu cud be the NRI!!!
Rose Lady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This story is just soooo common and seems very familiar...didn't a movie recently come out on this story?  DULHA MIL GAYA movie (starring SRK, Sushmita Sen, etc) had the same story base.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😕😕😕😕😕😕🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
diya.o. thumbnail
Even i feel tht its the story similar to pardes
i hope it is cuz the storyline of the movie is kind of cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diya.o.

Even i feel tht its the story similar to pardes
i hope it is cuz the storyline of the movie is kind of cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be different. I think she'll marry this guy and then he won't come back for her. Maybe.
Can you imagine the creatives trying to pull off a set that looks simmilar to Canada :S

The story says that she gets stranded by her husband....so I"m assuming they marry and he never calls for her or something like that.???
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It seems like the movie Duhla mile gaya with SRK and Sush..........and also a older serial Pardesh or something(I dont remember the exact name). Though Pardesh was more serious drama and Geet appears to be more fun loving. My thoughts are that it will be about Geet getting married then this NRI guy never comes to get her....so then she flies herself to Canada.....and her search for her husband begins, but when she finds him....she also comes to know his bad habits and so forth.........and their journey to loving each other.......I have not watched the first episode just saw promos and read article so to me I think thats what the story will be about...............