P.S: I hate you:replies to the comments pg-11, 12

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

P.S I hate you

Part1:

It's a college campus where we can see a girl who is very sad and a boy is trying to cheer her up singing

"Kabhi kabhi Bharti zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai,
Kabhi kabhi Bharti wo bichad jaaye to ek sapna lagta hai,
Aise mein koi kaise apne aasuon ko behne se roke?
Aur kaise koi soch le everything's gonna be ok?"

Finally the song finishes and the boy gifts a puppy to that girl. πŸ˜›The girl starts smiling (though her eyes are welled up with tears).πŸ˜ƒ

Bharti (the girl): Armaan, tum mujhe hamesha hasa dete ho.😊

Armaan gave a sweet smile at her and said: "chalo, abh class mein chalo, you are missing classes for 7 days."

Preeti (a new college girl) : wow!!! such a cute couple, indono mein shayad utna hi pyar hai jitna JTYJN mein Jai aur Aditi ke beech mein tha.πŸ˜›

Damini (a senior college girl, very studious and serious): Pyar? There is nothing in between these two,πŸ˜” wo larki dekh rahi ho, she is Bharti, she is in love with somebody else.

Preeti: somebody else? who?

Damini: "Rocky, the Rockstar"

Preeti: Rocky, the Rockstar? Who is he?

Damini: He is....o, he is coming, there he is, pata nahi koi college mein aise dress pehenke kaise aate hai.😑

Preeti : He looks so funky (within her mind, wow!! Rocky is sooo hot😳)

Damini: Ya, but he is a good singer and dancer, very famous in this college, bohut bara flirt hai, larkiya marti hai uspe, duffer girls. 😑Bharti is one of them.😑

..................................................................................

Part 2:

It's the college New Year party. Rocky is rocking the college as usual. Bharti and Armaan are within the crowd, enjoying with every bit of the song.😊

Rocky: Hello my sexy ladies, this song is for you.

He started dancing. The girls extended their hands, thinking that Rocky might invite them for a dance.😳

Its He on the track

Lets Go!
He's Sexy sexy
He's Sexy sexy
He's Sexy sexy

I told ya

Rhythm of something
Dont stop
Give'em wht they want
n Dont Stop
Lak nu hila de
n Dont stop
Sab ko dekha de
Yeah Dont stop

FOLLOW ME-AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI-FULL SONG-HQ-NEW

Armaan: You want to go near to the stage?

Bharti (with a shy smile): Ha, then she moved closer to the stage. But she was not jumping like other girls.😊

Rocky wanted to pick someone up, he noticed that where other girls are jumping to hold his hand, a girl is standing and looking at him with a sweet smile. He invited Bharti to the stage.πŸ˜ƒ

It is the bestest day in Bharti's life.πŸ˜ƒ She started dancing and the crowd kept on cheering Rocky and Bharti.πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan, at first was a little sad😭 but he controlled his mind, Bharti is happy. Bharti's smile is everything for him.😊

..................................................................................................................................

Part 4:

Next day Bharti was sitting in the library trying to read a book. She can't forget what happened yesterday. Just then a junior student came to her and gave her a letter. She opened it.

"Hello gorgeous, its me, wanna have dinner with me? come to my home tonight .

Rocky, the rockstar"

Address:........

Bharti wanted to jump in joy.πŸ˜ƒ She wanted to tell Armaan, but couldn't find him, she couldn't connect his mobile as well. Anyways she came back home, she need to prepare herself for tonight.😳

At 8'O clock she reached Rocky's house. She rang the bell, once, twice, thrice, nobody opened. πŸ˜’She knocked the door, to her surprise the door was open. She went inside looking for Rocky.

Bharti: Rocky.....Rocky.....nobody replied.πŸ˜’

She opened a door, she was totally shocked. 😲She could see a man lying on the floor with a knife impinging his heart.😲 She could identify him. It is Sam, a student of their college. A very rude and bad boy, Bharti and Armaan had a quarrel with him once. It seemed that Sam was dead. Bharti didn't know what to do. πŸ˜•

She moved back, just then something got stuck into feet, she picked it up. It was the locket which Rocky always wears "Rocky, the Rockstar" engraved on it. She picked it up. Suddenly the land phone of that house started ringing. Bharti was very afraid. She ran towards the door, she came out of the house and started running. Finally she got an auto rickshaw, she came back home.🀒

Bharti came to her room, sat on the floor and started shivering. Suddenly she noticed her bracelet was missing.😲

She couldn't sleep that night. In the morning somebody was knocking the door again and again. Bharti was shocked. Is it police?😲

Part 5:

4 years later.

We could see a car running through a "sunsaan" street. The car stops when the driver sees a girl lying on the road. The driver comes out of the car, he found that the girl was totally drunk, he picked her up, kept her on the back seat of his car and drove back home. The girl is Bharti.😲

The man kept Bharti on his bed. He thought "let her sleep today, if she is not OK in the morning then I will call doctor". He covered her with a blanket, Bharti started sleeping. He came out of his room, came into another room where we can see a 3 year old girl sleeping on the bed. He changed his clothes and lied beside the girl, he kissed her cheek "Love you my princess" and went to sleep.

........................................................................................

Next morning, Bharti slowly opened her eyes. She could see a very sweet little girl leaning on Bharti's face.πŸ˜› But before she could recognize the girl, the little girl suddenly jumped from the bed and ran out of the room shouting "Papa....papa...". Bharti was quite puzzled.πŸ˜•

After one minute a man came into the room. Bharti could see the girl now; she was very tightly holding one leg of the man.πŸ˜› Bharti looked up and noticed the man. She was totally shocked.😲 She couldn't believe her eyes.

The man: Aap jag gayi? Are you feeling better now? Kya main aapke ghar phone kar du?

Bharti was not giving any answer.πŸ˜’ The man extended his hand for a handshake "Hello, I am Armaan Sinha, and you are....." Bharti didn't reply.😲

Armaan took back his hand and said: "Its, OK, aap rest lijiye, let me call the doctor", then he told the little girl "Jia, aunty ko disturb mat karna, come with me."

Bharti took out something from her pocket. It's the locket "Rocky, the rockstar".😲"Is it the same Rocky? How can he change so much? and "Armaan Sinha"? He changed his name? and who is this little girl? his daughter?"πŸ˜•She thought to hersel.

Bharti understood that Rocky didn't recognize her. She thought to herself "Mr. Armaan Sinha, if this is what you want me to call you; I was waiting for this day, I was looking for you all these 4 years, its time to take my revenge".😑

After few minutes a maid servant came in with a glass of fruit juice. "madam aap yeh pii lijiye, Sir ne bheja hai aapke liye".

After an hour a doctor came and attended Bharti. The doctor told Armaan "Madam abh bilkul thik hai, bas thodisi weak hai, possibly inhone tin char din se kuchh khaya nahi hai, I am giving some medicines, don't worry she'll be alright."

After the doctor left:

Armaan: dekhiye, I don't know your name, mujhe abhi office jana parega, meri maid servant apke paas rahegi, if you need anything tell her. Meri beti bhi idhar hi hai, don't mind if she disturbs you. I will be back in the evening.😊

Bharti: mera naam Bharti hai (Bharti wanted to check whether Armaan recognizes her name)

Armaan: oh, nice name.😊 OK,see you in the evening then. By the way, you want to call your home? You can use my land phone. You can go back to your home, but I suggest you to take rest today.

................................................................................

Part 6:

Bharti was thinking how to bring out the truth from Armaan. She need to go out, but she was feeling very tired. She thought she would stay here and keep an eye on Armaan.

After Armaan left the little girl came to Bharti. Bharti could see her cute innocent eyes. She seemed so pure.😊

Bharti: aapka naam kya hai?

Jia: I am Jia, aur aap kaun ho?πŸ˜›

Bharti: I am your Bharti aunty😊

Jia: Bharti aunty aapko Fairy ki kahani pata hai? wo Fairy jo Amarica mein rehti hai?

Bharti: American Fairy?πŸ˜• Nahi Jia, mujhe to koi American Fairy ke bare mein pata nahi, lekin main ek India Fairy ki kahani janti hun, India mein humlog usse "Pari" kehte hai.😊

Jia: Pari, who is she? Main sunna chahti hun uski kahani.πŸ˜›

Bharti started telling a story which was her favourite story, her grandma used to tell her in her childhood.😊

Its almost 4 years, Bharti is smiling again, forgetting everything that happened in her life.😊

It was evening. Armaan came back home. Jia ran towards him, he picked her up into his arms and kissed her. He saw Bharti standing there watching them.😊

Armaan: Jia, tumne Bharti aunty ko disturb to nahi kiya?

Jia: Papa, aapko pata hai, India mein bhi ek Fairy hai, can we go and meet her?

Armaan looked at Bharti, he understood it was Bharti who told Jia about Indian Fairy. He smiled at her 😊 "Bharti, you feeling better now? Aapne apne ghar pe call kiya? Do you want me to drop you home?"

Bharti: If you don't mind can I stay here for some days?

Armaan (with a question in his eyes)πŸ˜•: No probs, if you insist, waise meri Jia ko apni Indian Fairy se to aapko hi milana parega.πŸ˜†

Three of them had dinner together. Armaan told Bharti that she can sleep in his room, he will stay with Jia. Bharti insisted that she wants to stay with Jia. She has to complete her story. Jia was very happy.πŸ˜ƒ

After Jia was asleep Bharti came out to the balcony and looked into the black sky. It was a new moon day, the night was totally dark, just like her life. She started thinking about her past.πŸ˜’

.......................................................................................

4 years ago:

Bharti picked up Rocky's locket from the ground and brought it to her home, but she didn't realize that she dropped her bracelet in that house. πŸ˜’In the morning Police came to her house and arrested her. Somebody informed police that Bharti was there in that house last night (who?πŸ˜•) and Police got her bracelet as well beside the dead body. Police also said that he knows that Bharti once had a quarrel with this boy in the college. Bharti was in a dangerous trap. 🀒She had to go to the police station.😭

......................................................................................

Part 7:

Present:

Some days passed. Bharti stayed with Armaan and Jia. She was trying to find evidences against Armaan, she wanted to know more about him. Armaan accepted her as a friend. Occasionally she goes out of the house, does her investigation, meets her friends. Sometimes she comes back totally drunk.πŸ˜’ Armaan asks her what happened but Bharti never gives any answer.πŸ˜’

Several incidents happened in these days.

Incident 1:

Bharti was searching Armaan's house for evidence. She found out a guitar. She could recognize it. It's the Guitar of "Rocky, the rockstar". When Bharti was checking the guitar suddenly Armaan came in, Bharti was shocked. 😲Actually Armaan came back home as he left an import file.

Armaan: itna darr kyun rahi ho?

Bharti: no,...actually.....

Armaan: It's my guitar, tum vishwas nahi karogi, I was a singer when I was in college, very popular you know, that time people know me as "Rocky, the Rockstar", college mein kisiko pata hi nahi tha that I had a decent name "Armaan Sinha", and mujhe bhi yeh Rocky naam hi pasand tha"πŸ˜†

Incident 2:

Armaan took Jia and Bharti to Picnik.😊 They enjoyed a lot. Bharti couldn't believe that this man who is a killer, how he can behave so well with Jia. πŸ˜•Once Jia was lost in the woods and when Armaan found her, he took her into his arms, his eyes were filled with tears and when he found out Bharti watching him, he tried to hide his tears.😊

Incident 3:

It was night, Bharti was standing at the balcony, the outside was not totally dark, because the moon is little bigger than before. But the moon was partially covered with clouds. Bharti was lost into her thoughts, fighting with herself. She didn't know what to do. How is she going to get evidence?πŸ˜’

Armaan came and stood beside Bharti.

Armaan: tum abhi tak soyi nahi?

Bharti: neend nahi a rahi hai

Armaan: gharwalon ki yaad  a Rahi hai? ya kisi aur ki...πŸ˜‰

Bharti remained silent.

Armaan: OK, OK, I know tum apne bare mein kuchh batana chahti nahi ho. πŸ˜†Waise I want to thank you.😊

Bharti: for what?

Armaan: Tum aane ke baad Jia is much happier than before, may be she is looking for her mother within you.😊

Bharti felt little awkward. She tried to ease the situation asking "Jia ki ma kahan hai? is she dead? Maine kabhi tumse puchha nahi".

Armaan: Yes, she is dead.

Bharti: how did she die?

Armaan: Bharti, I have never talked about her with anybody lekin pata nahi today I want to tell you.😊

Bharti switched on her voice recorder.

Armaan: I told you, I was a Rockstar in college. Not only a Rockstar, I was a Casanova. I used to change my girlfriends almost per fortnight.😳

Bharti (thinking): mujhe pata hai Mr. Armaan Sinha, and I know how much duffer I was at that time.

Armaan: "you don't believe me na? Anyways it was my last semester, I got a letter from my father that he wants me to come back to America. America, where I spent my childhood. I came to India with my mother when Ma Papa got divorced. My mother died but I stayed in India.

That day, I got a call from an unknown number; it was Preeti who asked me to come to a hospital. I went there. Preeti was almost dying. She gave me a new born baby.😲

Preeti: Armaan, yeh tumhari beti hai, Maine socha tha ke tumhe kabhi nahi bataungi ke yeh tumhara bachcha hai, I thought I will bring her up by myself, but now I am dying, is liye maine socha ke tumhari beti ko tumhe hi deke jaun"

She died within some minutes, I was totally shocked didn't know what to do. Pehle socha ke isse koi anath ashram chhorke aun, then mujhe laga agar anath ashram mein koi mujhe kuchh puchhe to? Main wo bachchiko apne saath apne ghar le kar aya. I neede some time to think.

Just then mere papa ghar a gaye. I couldn't hide anything from him, I was so very much perplexed. πŸ˜•He told me, "chalo isse America le chalte hai, there we can handle her to an "orphange". Pata nahi kyun kuchhidino mein mujhe aur papako Jia se kaisa lagaon ho gaya,😊 we didn't want to leave her. Papa died after an year. I came back to India. Jia changed my whole life. I don't know why but I really love her a lot."😊

Bharti could see Armaan's eyes totally welled up with tears. Armaan excused himself and left from there.πŸ˜”

Bharti looked outside. It seemed that the night is less dark than before, she looked up. O, the cloud which covered the moon vanished.😊

......................................................................................

P.S. This not a one shot, but I promise I will finish this within 2 or three shots.

Waiting for your opinions😳

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Diii!!!!!!!

yeh  ek Maha senti maha  emotional OS tha!!!!

trust me i can't stop crying

Do cont  soon!!!!

lekha
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Diii!!!!!!!

yeh  ek Maha senti maha  emotional OS tha!!!!

trust me i can't stop crying

Do cont  soon!!!!

lekha

Don't cry dear😊

Missed you😳

*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, great start, so interesting, this whole mystery and Bharti trying to find out the truth about Rocky. I am a bit confused though....did Bharti know a boy called Armaan in college as well as Rocky, who is today known as Armaan Sinha? Just wondering. Really enjoyed reading this, it is unique and exciting. Really looking foward to the next parts...great job!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Originally posted by: *Sohana*Singh*

Wow, great start, so interesting, this whole mystery and Bharti trying to find out the truth about Rocky. I am a bit confused though....did Bharti know a boy called Armaan in college as well as Rocky, who is today known as Armaan Sinha? Just wondering. Really enjoyed reading this, it is unique and exciting. Really looking foward to the next parts...great job!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thanks for loving itπŸ€—

and your question: did Bharti know a boy called Armaan in college as well as Rocky, who is today known as Armaan Sinha?

Ans: yes, Bharti had a friend called Armaan in his college and there was Rocky as well. Later on she finds out that the actual name of Rocky is Armaan Sinha. This Armaan Sinha/Rocky is different from Bharti's college friend Armaan.

*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Thanks for loving itπŸ€—

and your question: did Bharti know a boy called Armaan in college as well as Rocky, who is today known as Armaan Sinha?

Ans: yes, Bharti had a friend called Armaan in his college and there was Rocky as well. Later on she finds out that the actual name of Rocky is Armaan Sinha. This Armaan Sinha/Rocky is different from Bharti's college friend Armaan.

Thank you, was a bit confused😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wiil comment in a while ..!πŸ˜‰

*Edit Add*

Okkiee ..just got time to read ...πŸ˜†
Awesum start ....quite interesting ..
Got confused at 2 Armaan ...but its cleared after reading ur reply to Sohana comment ..πŸ˜†
W8ing eagerly 4 the next part ...!
πŸ˜‰
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kanika, thanks for the pm ... Will read ASAP πŸ€—

Reserved for my comment ...
Originally posted by: *Sohana*Singh*

Thank you, was a bit confused😊

Glad to know that you understood😊. I know its confusing but I don't like bringing a new name between ArBi, so In my one shots you will always find two Armaans or two BhartisπŸ˜†
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome DI
Loved it
Please continue with the next part soon

Take Care
Zoya