jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey loads of people say stuff without thinking on posts dont they and that creates arguments, this is happening lots of times, i think that people should first think about what they are gonns write and how others will feel about it. it depends on how people write it, but somehow it comes out the wrong way. people tend to take things in seriously and that damages thier health, believe me thats happened to me already, had to get a couple of tests done and stay at the hospital, i know i know small mouth and big talks. but what else can i do, some posts express our opinions but they are written in a different type of way which is making it look offencive.who agrees with me when i say that people shouldnt take things in seriously or writing without thinking. i think that im doing that right now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popkurn thumbnail
👏 well said jazmine i agree! to many people tend to take a small little joke or a compliment seriously and/or personally...
ritu thumbnail
I think in that case Jazmine, u need to make yourself strong. You can't expect the whole world to change for u. If someone says something and that throws you in hospital bed then i would say better start having control on yourself. Be strong.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ritu

I think in that case Jazmine, u need to make yourself strong. You can't expect the whole world to change for u. If someone says something and that throws you in hospital bed then i would say better start having control on yourself. Be strong.

Very well said ritu..👏👏👏 ..totally same point... be strong!

If u have any probs, plz get in touch with the mods, we shall be happy to solve it.
Take Care,
Sunny.😊
samir_soni thumbnail
i think we r here to express our feelings and a healthy argument should go on. if we always agree w each other, this forum will be BORING. if someones post sounds as personal attack to u, i think u should ask that person what he/she is trying to say (in the same topic, not in PM). Sometimes ppl can't express their feelings as they want to and that creates misunderstandings. So first ask that person about the whole thing and if he/she behaves bad with u inform the mods. I m sure they'll take care of it.
samir_soni thumbnail

thanks ritu didi😊

hope u like it jazmine

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: samir_soni

thanks ritu didi😊

hope u like it jazmine

ya i sure do😊