Members Lounge

Arguments

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hey loads of people say stuff without thinking on posts dont they and that creates arguments, this is happening lots of times, i think that people should first think about what they are gonns write and how others will feel about it. it depends on how people write it, but somehow it comes out the wrong way. people tend to take things in seriously and that damages thier health, believe me thats happened to me already, had to get a couple of tests done and stay at the hospital, i know i know small mouth and big talks. but what else can i do, some posts express our opinions but they are written in a different type of way which is making it look offencive.who agrees with me when i say that people shouldnt take things in seriously or writing without thinking. i think that im doing that right now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arguments" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Clap well said jazmine i agree! to many people tend to take a small little joke or a compliment seriously and/or personally...

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I think in that case Jazmine, u need to make yourself strong. You can't expect the whole world to change for u. If someone says something and that throws you in hospital bed then i would say better start having control on yourself. Be strong.

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

I think in that case Jazmine, u need to make yourself strong. You can't expect the whole world to change for u. If someone says something and that throws you in hospital bed then i would say better start having control on yourself. Be strong.

Very well said ritu..ClapClapClap ..totally same point... be strong!

If u have any probs, plz get in touch with the mods, we shall be happy to solve it.
Take Care,
Sunny.Smile

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i think we r here to express our feelings and a healthy argument should go on. if we always agree w each other, this forum will be BORING. if someones post sounds as personal attack to u, i think u should ask that person what he/she is trying to say (in the same topic, not in PM). Sometimes ppl can't express their feelings as they want to and that creates misunderstandings. So first ask that person about the whole thing and if he/she behaves bad with u inform the mods. I m sure they'll take care of it.

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
exactly Samir Soni

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

thanks ritu didiSmile

hope u like it jazmine

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samir_soni

thanks ritu didiSmile

hope u like it jazmine

ya i sure doSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.