Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in ZND - All Discussions here only!! (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 63

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I think Sushant looks  a little uncomfortable with this thing that despite of such good dance  and all his efforts , all the judges do is praise Mukti in their dual dances .
It is not fair at all. She is a trained  professional dancer who is a teacher and is in this profession even now .
he is an actor and his show is on air and he hardly gets the kind of time she does but still he always comes up with a lovely dance .
It is because of him that even her dance works out but these judges ....
And Mukti too is just loving this attention ....Sorry , she looked hideous in that   costume  of  salsa dance and looked more manly than even Sushant . While he was  looking cool and looked as if he was enjoying the dance  steps a lot , his expressions were fantastic .

I don't blame him for feeling dejected .
Chalo, the show is over .....He did well despite of everything ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in ZND - All Discussions here only!! (Page 62)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhurya_ch

madhurya_ch

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
sushant has always been a fantastic performer..all his acts deserved 2 get 30 marks..bt d judges were always harsh 2 him..he was nt even nominated 4 d best dancer..bt it dsnt matter coz he himself knows he is the best and so do we!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

And Mukti too is just loving this attention ....Sorry , she looked hideous in that   costume  of  salsa dance and looked more manly than even Sushant . While he was  looking cool and looked as if he was enjoying the dance  steps a lot , his expressions were fantastic .

ROFL Tanya u r spot on..... Mukti seem to hit the gym a lot ...nothing wrong in that u need to b fit but I do feel that girls look good when they r curvy nd slender Approve........not masculine LOL

gaurimisha

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wat will we do now. that its finished.... but gud 4 him he'll get some time to take rest.....

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_10

hailaa Siddu ji aap bhi LOL hmm ab iss GM ka kuch karna padega Evil Smile terrorising my friends like this ROFL
Kuch to karna padega . Sid and Soni are upset now .GM...kahan bhag gayei ...????Angry
ROFLROFL...If all just look at Sushant n dont notice the audience then wht can I doWink

Yup,I too like Sanjeeda more than Mukti.She has this feminine grace that Mukti lacks.Big smile

Mukti looks more manly n stout...at times she also overdoes her expressions and more than that she was not any celebrity.Sushant is a celebrity and for him ,to match her is more commendable,considering his shoot schedules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiPiyatrix

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Originally posted by piya_10

hailaa Siddu ji aap bhi LOL hmm ab iss GM ka kuch karna padega Evil Smile terrorising my friends like this ROFL
Kuch to karna padega . Sid and Soni are upset now .GM...kahan bhag gayei ...????Angry
ROFLROFL...If all just look at Sushant n dont notice the audience then wht can I doWink

GM pehle bataiye Koun thi woh kaha thi woh?
Baat ko mat ghumaiyeEmbarrassed

gaurimisha

ssral

Groupbie

ssral

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Is Sushant ex-girl friend in black top in white color? If she is why did she come? Are they really starting dating again?

oh god my dream of Sushita. Ankita won't match with any one except sushant and even can't think with other.

By the way she is similar to Ankita but beautiful than her.

nikhilsahai

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssral

Is Sushant ex-girl friend in black top in white color? If she is why did she come? Are they really starting dating again?

oh god my dream of Sushita. Ankita won't match with any one except sushant and even can't think with other.

By the way she is similar to Ankita but beautiful than her.

arrey yaar , don't worry too much about Ankita .She is in good hands . Have faith in Sushant , he is a very nice guy  and he takes good care of her  , he is not a two timer kind of person , at least he doesn't looks like he is that kind of a guy .
  .....and remember what she said about the qualities she likes in him....she likes his loyalty ...
That says a lot , right ?????

I am sure the girl sitting in the audience is not his ex .....

As long as I see a happy Ankita , I know that all is well on her professional and personal life . That is good enough for me ...
Ankita is a lovely girl , beautiful inside and also outside ..
Anyone who gets that girl si one lucky guy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 July 2010 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_charchanamanavPiyatrixgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top