Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in ZND - All Discussions here only!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 63

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
The battle of the sexes takes the next big leap as STAR Plus launches the music video for it's latest show, Zara Nachke Dikha.
The video will capture the intense battle that is about to unfold on television, a dance and music extarvganza which will explode all our senses with its excitement, fun, adventure and the extreme competition.

With some of the best music talent in Bollywood like Pritam composing the soundtrack and Sunidhi lending her voice, this music video is designed to showcase the fierce battle that the participants of Zara Nach Ke Dikha are going to engage in.

The music video captures Television's 18 most popular actors and actresses against each other, who as Masakalli Girls and Mast Kalandar Boys are out to prove their gender supremacy to the world.

Masakali Girls: ADITI GUPTA, HAZEL CROWN, KRITIKA KAMRA, MUKTI MOHAN, RAKHI SAWANT, RASHMI DESAI, SANGEETA GHOSH, SANJEEDA SHEIKH AND SPARSH KHANCHANDANI.

Mastkalandar boys: AAMIR ALI, ABHISHEK AVASTHI, ANGAD HASIJA, KARAN KUNDRA, KARAN SINGH GROVER, ASKSSHAT SELUJA, SIDDHESH PAI, SUSHANT RAJPUT AND AYUSH KHEDEKAR

The Zara Nach Ke Dikha music video will mark Pritam's retrun to composing for STAR after a hiatus of 3 years. Pritam has experimented with the track like never before by using special instrumental skills and artistes who specialize by creating sounds on ash trays and dustbins. All these unique notes have been incorporated into the catchy track that is sure to get everyone dancing. And giving him company is the very versatile Sunidhi Chauhan, their fiery combination is bound to create some music magic. The Zara Nach Ke Dikha music video takes the dance reality show to a completly different level as one will witness the participants do some crazy stunts and tough moves, something that none of them have ever attempted before and which makes it a treat to watch and experience.

Each of the 18 participants in their own distinct styles are out there to win for their team and to put the opposite sex to shame. Whether it will be Rakhi's adayein or Sushant's charm, Siddhesh's moves or Sparsh's innocence, the result remains to be seen…as it is time to divide the world into two teams – Girls v/s Boys …till then Himmat hai tho …Zara Nachke Dikha!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hTulsey-monica-sensodynegaurimishaPiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in ZND - All Discussions here only!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Sushant's charm Day Dreaming

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hi guys, im new to dis forum!!!! i cant wait to watch sushant & aditi in znd!!!! sushant's a fab dancer & im sure he'l burn da dance floor!!!! plus they hav siddesh who's mind blowin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Welcome NDsGirl...I am pretty sure he is going to burn the dance floor.Dont forget to watch him in Dance India Dance.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I want Sushant to do well but I am also cheering for the girl's team ....LOL

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I want Sushant to do well but I am also cheering for the girl's team ....LOL
LOLLOL
Girls should winLOL

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
yes , girls should win ....I mean between the groups , I am with the girls ...

mokshashree

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Sushant's charm Day Dreaming

tnx heaps devashree!!!! just watched his performance in DID!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top