Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Sushant in ZND - All Discussions here only!! (Page 2)

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Just waiting to watch Sushant in ZND, he is Awesome!

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I just found India Forums Promo of ZND,its w/o any logo and its good quality....
http://india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=7AA4CB31-BCAD-42F6-8FFC-BD16A28909E1

sorry if already posted Embarrassed

Edited by nishr - 06 April 2010 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hTulsey-monica-Piyatrix

--__Shireen__-- IF-Rockerz
--__Shireen__--
--__Shireen__--

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

can't wait to see shushant in ZND! btw, when is it starting?

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --__Shireen__--

can't wait to see shushant in ZND! btw, when is it starting?

May 1st

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

I am the best in whatever I do -- be it the swayamvar, changing diapers or dancing! Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi Sawant is back to where she belongs – reality shows, especially a dance reality show.

Rakhi is participating in the second edition of Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha. This will be her first show after her not so private breakup with fianc Elesh Parujanwala.

She is happy to be back, and so are her viewers in expectation of some high-drama. And there are enough ingredients this time to make ZND spicy what with ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi, part of the show as well.

Rakhi spoke to TellyChakkar during the launch event of the show.

You seem to have lost a lot of weight. Hope all is well…
Yes, everything is fine. After doing a reality show when you sit at home, you tend to relax and gain some weight. I was no exception. That is why when viewers saw me in the recent past they may have felt that I had become healthier. But when I decided to participate in Zara Nachke Dikha I had to get back to shape. So here I am after shedding the extra kilos. The change is what is hitting you – nothing else.

Why another reality show?
I have given so much to the industry so I have full right to demand something in return. This is my sixth reality show and I love doing them. I strongly feel that like always, my father Jesus Christ will be with me during Zara Nachke Dikha as well and I will be able to create history in the course of the show.

I am a natural dancer. I have danced all my life and it is in my blood. That was another reason why I agreed to this show. I feel by performing in a dance reality show, I get loads of positive energy. It gives me a new kind of high. I don't think by doing a daily soap I will get any such positive vibes. That is why I prefer a reality show to a daily soap any day.

What can viewers expect from you in this show?
I am the best in every field whether it's the swayamvar, changing diapers or simply dancing! So you can expect the best from me in Zara Nachke Dikha.

When I did Nach Baliye, we followed a different style of dancing which became popular and people started following us after that. This time, I intend to do something different. And I know people will follow it. People will always follow me in whatever I do.

You have been dancing and performing all your life. Don't you feel tired?
Not at all! I think there is nothing called physical stress and strain. All one has is mental stress. So, as long as one is mentally fresh, no other form of stress can touch you. You will never get tired.

Zara Nachke Dikha is a contest between boys and girls. Who do you think will win?
Girls are going to rock the show. Take my word for it. There is no way the boys are going to beat us. We have a very strong and talented team.

Who is the weakest link in your team?
(Smiles) No one. All of us are very good dancers and strong contenders for the title.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-monica-sensodynePiyatrix

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yea!!!!!!!
Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Sushant is a very good dancer.   I just loved his few performances in KDMHMD.   I am looking forward to his dancing...Thanks Resham.

Edited by Tulsey - 06 April 2010 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Siddhesh Interview where he has mentioned abt sushant

Siddhesh Pai
Are you not scared of the girls' team because in the team there are Rakhi Sawant and Sanjeeda Sheikh?

"Why would we get scared, we have Abhishek Awasthi, Aamir Ali,
Sushant Singh Rajput and our team is also good, so time will  tell who is the best."

Siddhesh Pai In the boy's team, there are dancers like Abhishek Awasthi and you are also a good dancer so don't you feel that there would be clashes?

"If there would be any solo performances then there might be clashes but here we are performing like a team and we have three bombers like Abhishek Awasthi, Siddhesh Pai and Sushant Singh Rajput, so we have a strong team and we will show that boys are the best."

Edited by DisneyDudette - 09 April 2010 at 2:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-monica-sensodyne

Go to top