Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Ice...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I agree with Vani ....both Kavi/Bell's acts are disgusting and a disgrace to the society.  Kavita can even go to the extend of sleeping with Bell knowing very well that its such an immoral act - being influenced by Pearl and her very own motive of taking revenge against Amudha/Chells has made her to take this drastic step.😍

I don't think its right for her to give up her dignity and  wholesomeness for a spineless fellow like Bell....enna di Kavita indhe world is there a shortage of men??😑
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks da Aish for the updateπŸ˜›

The whole Kavi-Bell-Amudha triangle is pure disgusting. I used to feel bad for Kavi when Amudha was a Bell-manic but Kavi is obsessed to take revenge. Remember she was the same girl who  was willing to marry Amudhas elder brother just for the sake of revenge so when Muthu approched her and offered her help, she wanted Bell back without thinking it was the same man who left her at the alter🀒  I thought she faked her pregnancy, maybe she is lying to her parents aswell thinking they will reunite her with BellπŸ˜• 

Vangga -ma Aahaana...don't think you can replace my Meli.....😑 YOU cud be right there that this Kavita is faking her pregnancy...ippo tali kettiachu...so sleeping with Bell is no problem pola...wat runs in her mind is very unpredictable....oru confused woman we are meeting everyday..πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Enakum Aishu - name romba pidichirukku.. chumma tried calling with that name...

The person, Aishu/Radha, whatever the name is, i like her...

Agreed.... !!!!..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu - well I can't blame Kavitha . Amutha
deserves this and more. And Omni was cruel to the
love birds . Kavitha would have been a normal girl if
Omni did not stop the temple wedding. Bell DOES NOT
love Amutha !!!!
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

who will win Bell now amutha or Kavitha?

Amutha is better off without that spinless Bell.  I like Chellameh for some of the right reasons.  Just because a woman is down, that doesn't mean life ends there.  Radaan is showing Amutha has gone back to studies is one of a positive thing they are showing that women can do this in real life. Kudos.... to the crew........... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maybe they will show some positive traits here.

Agreed Roja, Amutha deserves it in a sense.  But what has been done, has been done.  Kavitha needs to move on.  What is she gaining by marrying Bell.  Is that marriage is really legal in India?  
Edited by Caryn - 14 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Radhaaaa vaaa???? Aishu is such a nice name....I am not going to call anyone MR RADHA or AAHAANA .!!πŸ˜’

Sue, in my mind, I was giving her the same name MR Radha after she and so called Ahanna gave us April Fool drama.
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx for the updates Meeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaa

CMs next avatar ???????????????????????

Which post that would be?😍

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks aishradha & meena for lovely updates.

Bell casela thalayaNai mandiram  has started working in jet speed.Without raising an eyebrow has accepted kavi's suggestion to make daily visit to Muthazhagu Bhavan.

Muthazhagiku vinasa kalam pirandhachu, thun kaiyalaye kaNNai kuthikka pora... kavikku kai kuduthu kashtathai vilaku vilaiku vangiyachu..paarthuma muthu
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the update, soon Kavita will show her true colour to pearl....

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks meena for the update
CM thought some thing good will happen to ammutha but it backfired and now kavi is benifited
always this bell is thinking as if he understood the person surronding him and no use in it he takes only wrong decision

meena u had give a nice name for AK's family "super kudumbam"
i think this "Super Kudumbam" heroine will be nominated for best villi in "Sun Kudumbam 2011"
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next