Dill Mill Gaye

I'm ringing up Women Rights Assn!Warning pg20

Posted: 14 years ago

Dear Women Rights Association,

I speak on behalf of the 4 billion or so sane women of India and the world that perhaps may or may not watch a soap referred to as Dill Mill Gayye. In the recent times of the soap, the circumstances are of such that one lady is married to a gem of a man Siddhanth Modi, who she respects, comprehends, and is weaving her dreams with as well. However one vice day, the blast from her past, or as you would say her 'ateet' comes face to face with her and she's stunned like no other. Her practical fairytale she was to weave with her spectacular husband may be drained away due to one purush. Yes, a purush. Anyways the direction the story is heading toward right now may put all of the conservative and traditional women of India to shame who value culture, rights, and ethnicity; which we will just not tolerate in any conditions. In the future, there may very well be possibly a track on the lines of this purush known as Ammy babes shown as a psychotic lover who is ready to travel even to the Hades to acquire and steal another man's wife. *shock and horror* Yes, yes, Ammy's mental state is already unsteady, thus, it may very well be possible that he overlooks all his boundaries and crosses the lines to attain his lowe who is already in love with her lover - cum - husband Siddhanth. Another course that may occur thru out the show is extra marital affair. *shock and horror* Yes, yes, Riddhima a married women may be forced by the creatives to indulge into a contemptible crime known as infidelity only to appease 20 - 30 fan girls. Now you tell me Women Rights Association, is that fair on the part of 4 billion sane women of Indian and elsewhere? Is that fair, I ask you? A man who respects a woman, protects her, befriends her, loves her with all his heart is shown being betrayed by a woman only because some Ammy babes is back into her life? Is this what our young ones are suppose to learn? Prey, please answer me.

Anyways, I support and trust the Women's Rights Association, and know that 4 billion women of the world will be provided justice. As you all are aware, today the TV and entertainment may cause a huge influence on the young ones and even the old ones, thus to protect our society from turning into savage, we must stop DMG creatives in damaging the morals values, cultural teachings, before it's too late. Run, run, before somebody's goana get hurt.

Naari shakti ki jai ho! Naari shakti ki jai ho!

We support you Women's Rights Association.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Anyways, I support and trust the Women's Rights Association, and know that 4 billion women of the world will be provided justice. As you all are aware, today the TV and entertainment may cause a huge influence on the young ones and even the old ones, thus to protect our society from turning into savage, we must stop DMG creatives in damaging the morals values, cultural teachings, before it's too late. Run, run, before somebody's goana get hurt.

Zainu your post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it❤️❤️❤️ The above part is what I liked about it the most😛 

I swear why did they have to get her married if she was going to run back into the arms of her ex-lover?😕 Why couldn't they just show her getting engaged to Siddhant and leave matters at that?
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣

I love you Zainu!!

These creative needs some waking up and if they can't follow what 4 billion people will want then it is better if they stop the show this instant.

Sue them for this and yes we need to stop this!

Call them Zainu ASAP!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 🤣 I love you!!!!
lol! I am all for love but I do think if Rids left Sid then it gives out all the wrong messages. Marriage is suppose to be something precious. If Rids was having a hard time, crying day and night before Armaan arrived I would want her to end it. But that was not the case. She has a chance to be happy and the creatives have a great chance to give young women hope (not to mention awesome storyline)

Siddhima for the win <33

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And i thought u only spent 20-30 minutes on IF😆seems like even u have troubles keeping DMG out of ur life...no wonder u wrote such a lecture abt it and its characters.....

bottom line...stop telling ppl to get a life....when u have no life of ur own

to mods: I m sorry....may be this was instigating....but seriously...i cant stand people who go around the whole forum telling ppl to get a life and yet post big lectures on how they want the show to be
Edited by Jaysean - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Zaniab seems like you actually do spend 20-30 mins on i-f but u think of what to actually write before coming
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaysean

And i thought u only spent 20-30 minutes on IF😆seems like even u have troubles keeping DMG out of ur life...no wonder u wrote such a lecture abt it and its characters.....

to mods: I m sorry....may be this was instigating....but seriously...i cant stand people who go around the whole forum telling ppl to get a life and yet post big lectures on how they want the show to be

LMAO! so true!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can we all stick to the topic??!

Also this is useful... she is talking about a social message:)
Alu- thumbnail
Ramsha social message really in a show like dmg
Interesting
Pass this social message to the world before then maybe the cvs will understand
Social message😆
Originally posted by: Jaysean

I do, I only do spend 30 minutes or so on IF. Sorry to burst your bubble. 😳

I know it hurts, but I can't do much.

Don't bother to reply if you're not a firm believer of Women's Rights.

Can you also please stop stalking my posts? *nods appeasingly*
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago