Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

I'm ringing up Women Rights Assn!Warning pg20

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

drkhalidshubabegumkashevLRC92parishimaMockingjay1Pavitra4rosegirl1RumiiapariLuV_MiLeSdouknocelestaelighteningbuzzJATINTHAKKAR-Sneha-Masakali-Painted_Ladyka7eela-DarthVader-bhavi20_smysterieuxnimrahuppaasNannui.luv.chocolateANfan1000dmgmjht4everBlueSoulpavsAnnaNAshleyAngelic_J-bhootni-Leenasmg-ArohaAngel-Kai.psaradaAnonymousUserchocogurlsajni786Perfangel5655Ameresromiosugar1-alimabi-mariaa.xoViren-JeevikanyctophiliaNymeria-SilentLove-Wrackspurtnisha80prerna4rishavnikita_88TheBlackJaguarshanti05JennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Anyways, I support and trust the Women's Rights Association, and know that 4 billion women of the world will be provided justice. As you all are aware, today the TV and entertainment may cause a huge influence on the young ones and even the old ones, thus to protect our society from turning into savage, we must stop DMG creatives in damaging the morals values, cultural teachings, before it's too late. Run, run, before somebody's goana get hurt.

Zainu your postROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I love itHeartHeartHeart The above part is what I liked about it the mostTongue 

I swear why did they have to get her married if she was going to run back into the arms of her ex-lover?Confused Why couldn't they just show her getting engaged to Siddhant and leave matters at that?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcelestaelighteningbuzzJATINTHAKKARANfan1000BlueSoulmysterieuxLeenasmgAnonymousUserchocogurlPerfangel5655romiosugar1Viren-Jeevikaprerna4rishavshanti05TheBlackJaguarJennyPenny

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL

I love you Zainu!!

These creative needs some waking up and if they can't follow what 4 billion people will want then it is better if they stop the show this instant.

Sue them for this and yes we need to stop this!

Call them Zainu ASAP!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LuV_MiLeScelestaeANfan1000mysterieuxi.luv.chocolateAngelic_Jchocogurlromiosugar1Viren-Jeevikaprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL I love you!!!!
lol! I am all for love but I do think if Rids left Sid then it gives out all the wrong messages. Marriage is suppose to be something precious. If Rids was having a hard time, crying day and night before Armaan arrived I would want her to end it. But that was not the case. She has a chance to be happy and the creatives have a great chance to give young women hope (not to mention awesome storyline)

Siddhima for the win <33

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeLuV_MiLeSANfan1000MagicalKashmysterieuxAngelic_Jromiosugar1chocogurlViren-Jeevika-SilentLove-TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
And i thought u only spent 20-30 minutes on IFLOLseems like even u have troubles keeping DMG out of ur life...no wonder u wrote such a lecture abt it and its characters.....

bottom line...stop telling ppl to get a life....when u have no life of ur own

to mods: I m sorry....may be this was instigating....but seriously...i cant stand people who go around the whole forum telling ppl to get a life and yet post big lectures on how they want the show to be

Edited by Jaysean - 04 April 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Rexfan101hira_123VishluvsammyIFluveryattri-Miya-k_anjali12-Doppelganger-Viren-JeevikaRummy.caprigurlAngelTeenAlu-Aquarius18

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Zaniab seems like you actually do spend 20-30 mins on i-f but u think of what to actually write before coming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

candyyhira_123tanya_dmgroxxx-Doppelganger-Viren-JeevikaAquarius18sjain

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaysean

And i thought u only spent 20-30 minutes on IFLOLseems like even u have troubles keeping DMG out of ur life...no wonder u wrote such a lecture abt it and its characters.....

bottom line...stop telling ppl to get a life....when u have no life of ur own

to mods: I m sorry....may be this was instigating....but seriously...i cant stand people who go around the whole forum telling ppl to get a life and yet post big lectures on how they want the show to be

LMAO! so true!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hira_123-Doppelganger-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Can we all stick to the topic??!

Also this is useful... she is talking about a social message:)

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcelestaelighteningbuzzRumiiapariPainted_LadyBlueSoulANfan1000MagicalKashi.luv.chocolatemysterieuxuppaasromiosugar1nyctophiliaAnonymousUserdesigrl05chocogurlViren-JeevikamonarWrackspurtnisha80TheBlackJaguarnadaanmasakalli

Go to top