Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Name: Shubba

Birthday :
May 29th

Hobbies :
 Experimenting with new dishes in my kitchen, watching TV - Serials (Thendral (Madly ne sollalam)), browsing, chatting,reading,music ...these things only if I get time after I m sure I am done with my work @ home....

If Journey:  I joined IF in 2007 looking for bandham updates and was enjoying the same....i was catching up all the missed episodes here.....then somehow was not active for around sometime....again in 2009 back to IF for TMS missed ones......and now Thendral turned  me mad and a mad mad follower of the show.....this time for not following the show.....just to share the comments and enjoy all the updates ,comments and its really so fun now.....
Now that I have got so many friends here and now I cant be there without visiting  IF even a day......Tongue

Edited by shubba - 06 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaTheivaRanu.miganmini_00ahsimaRishi87_SK_Pearl.NixkieCarynSue NairVani19MP_RadhadangerouzIshk..Jiya.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Name: Zunni
Birthday Day: June 20th
Your Hobbies: Chatting, making sigs,listning to music, watching my fav shows, cricket, playing badminton
IF Journey: i landed On IF while i waz crazily searching for  a show and frm there started my journey.i started coming on this website everyday luking for videos and written updates..then  i started being active and here i am nowROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miganRishi87ahsima_SK_Sue NairVani19CarynMP_RadhaSweetyGreen.Jiya.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to Masti & Birthday Bash Team.  All the best to  you.

Name:  Caryn

Birthdate:  16 Oct

Hobbies:  reading, movies, music, travels.

IF Journey - was looking for some information on Anandham serial (I think) as that is the only serial I watched and landed in IF.

Edited by Caryn - 04 January 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRanu.ahsimaRishi87Bonheur_SK_Sue NairVani19Quelle-BelleMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Though I contribute my thoughts in the Tamil section I realised that I have not introduced myself here before.  So here goes:

Name: Vidya

Birthday - 23rd June

Hobbies - Reading, watching tamil serials and travelling

IF Journey - Google irruka ellam ariyum!! Did a search on Google for discussions on Tamil serials and stumbled into IF - Am loving this website and it is slowly becoming an addiction!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaTheivaRanu.ahsima_SK_Pearl.Sue NairVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Name: Theiva

Birthday: 22-11

Hobbies: Reading English and Tamil Novels, Listening to melodious songs, and ofcourse visiting IF for updating and giving/reading comments.

IF journey: Was googling for Uravugal serial, landed on IF and now eagerly following Thendral serial only and discussing about Thendral serial. I am happy to be a member of IF where i got many good friends.

Edited by Theiva - 04 January 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaserials2010Ranu.ahsimaRishi87_SK_shubbaPearl.NixkieQuelle-BelleSue NairVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Name: Ranuja

B-day: Jan 29

Hobbies
: finding things to distract me from school work Tongue  (un) luckily there's alot like reading FF& books, listening/dwnloading tamil/hindi/english music, discussing serials (mainly Thendral), & of course drooling over cute tv couples (eng/tamil) Wink

IF Journey:
any of my obsessions is always fueled on by the Maha Search Engine: Google! First time obsessed over a tamil serial, Thendral... and 0.14 seconds later, here I am! LOL Loved reading people's debates, and since I can't stay quiet too long, decided to pop in my 2cents... and there began my love for IFHeart

Edited by ranuja12 - 06 January 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87ahsima_SK_Pearl.shubbaVani19Sue NairQuelle-BelleNixkieMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Janu

Janu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hi ,
Per: Janu

Porantalnal
 - Sept 7

Pidichathe
 - Reading n travelling

IF - Started long ago 2004.... use to write update for Kalki serial then,,,, continue with reading wonderful updates .....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87ahsima_SK_Vani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

sasila

sasila

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Name : - sasi
B' day : 20th April
Hobbies: cooking n reading
started IF : i used to watch hindi serial kasam se, browsing for the updates n found IF to b useful info on Kasam Se..after tht i followed up on, megala sumtimes...n now i'm just reading the updates for munthanai mudichu n thendral in advance. thanks to IF, used to have a collection of recipes from IF as well..n sorry for not being an active member as i'm attached with work, housework n my baby...

nice to be here.

Edited by sasila - 04 January 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87ahsima_SK_Sue NairVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top