Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Name: Anjali,Anj,Anju,Thenu,honey and the list goes on ( i love pet names)Embarrassed

Birthday Day: 14th Dec (I always miss celebrating it due to ExamsCry but end celebrating my bday,Christmas&New Year together)

Your Hobbies: Music(Both listening and Singing),Reading,Vm Making,Bugging my dear onesWink

IF Journey: It all started with me making VMs on KIT(Kuch Iss Tarah).
My journey in detail(already submitted) will be posted soon

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

miganRishi87ahsima_SK_CarynSue NairVani19MP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreendangerouzIshk.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Name: Mahadevan
Birthday: June 5
Hobbies: Surfing the internet, Writing, learning new computer languages
IF journey: All on a sudden, I stumbled into this site during the period Kolangal serial was running.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87TTfanahsima_SK_Pearl.anjkhoneyCarynSue NairVani19Quelle-BelleMP_RadhaatinadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Name: Shammu
Birthday: 26th November
Hobbies: Listen to music, surfing, reading books.....
IF Journey:  A friend of mine suggested me this site for joining in Thendral Forum!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87ahsimaTTfan_SK_Pearl.anjkhoneyQuelle-BelleCarynSue NairVani19NixkieMP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreendangerouzIshk.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

coming soon!!

date of birth:

December 24th ....1011?????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima_SK_anjkhoneySue NairQuelle-BelleNixkieMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Name: Vani

Birthday Day: 26 Jan every year LOL

My Hobbies: 
1.Reading novels (fav author Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, John Grisham, Jodi Picoult and so on.....and in Tamil - Ramani Chandran,
2.cooking.
3. listening to music

IF Journey : I missed watching some of the episodes of some serial back in 2007 (can't recall what was the title Wink). So was desperately looking for the updates and ended up in IF.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivamiganBonheurRishi87ahsima_SK_anjkhoneyPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieCarynSue NairMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Name: Sweety..Smile

Birthday: 14th October..

Hobbies: Listening to good music, watching films, reading newspapers, net-surfing..

IF Journey: I stumbled across IF when I was looking for an missed information on a Tamil serial(Kolangal) then I  became a huge fan of India-Forums..Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

miganBonheurRishi87ahsima_SK_anjkhoneyPearl.NixkieSue NairVani19CarynMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Name: Migan

Birthday
- May 2nd

Hobbies
- Reading, Reading, Reading and after that traveling, watching Sun TV(Thalai yezhuthu matha mudiyathu - hooked on to some of them)

In Addition I am crazy about reality shows on TV. Love to watch everything if time permits. But no so watch few of them. Favorite are Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol and bachelor. Blushing

Currently reading
- Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
the story touched my heart - Kite Runner

If Journey - Stumbled to this site as I missed some episodes of anandham and wanted to catch up. Used to be a Silent reader for a long time only focusing on Anandam That was the only show I watched back then. Slowly started participating in Bandham and my Bandham with IF went on from there doing updates for Thangam and Nadaswaram. Now bucause of IF Cry I ended up watching & following many more serials. (Oru naal buthi vandhu thiruthuveena theriyala??? - stop watching Tamil serials one day???)

I have gained many friends through IF and it has been my emotional support when ever I needed friends).

Edited by migan - 05 January 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaBonheurahsimaRishi87_SK_anjkhoneyshubbaCarynSue NairVani19.Jiya.dangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Name : Lakshmi

Birthday - April 10

Hobbies -  Browsing, chatting with friends in Facebook, Orkut, Twitter

IF Journey - I started watching Thendral and Nadhaswaram when my mom visited me from India. Started liking the two serials a lot. But I couldnt watch them everyday due to work and kid.
So joined IF to read updates if I miss any episode. But now got involved in the discussions too.
Its really interesting to read updates and comments from everyone. So nowadays reading updates in IF and posting comments have become my hobby now :)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.ahsimaRishi87_SK_Pearl.anjkhoneyCarynSue NairVani19Quelle-BelleNixkieMP_RadhadangerouzIshk..Jiya.SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top