Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Name: Bonheur/Bon

Birthday: 17 August (Indonesia's independence day; mind you, I am younger than the Indonesian republic ;-)

Hobbies: Listening to good music, travelling, when I can, or watching Discovery T&L, film, reading, writing, net-surfing

IF Journey: I stumbled across IF when I was looking for information on a Tamil serial (Anandham or Bonheur, in French!) that I also stumbled across some time in 2006 when I was channel-surfing.  Thereafter, I started participating in the Anandham discussions (which sometimes triggered serious debates on social issues), contributed synopses and updates, wrote spin-off stories based on Anandham, and made many, many friends. But it all came to an end when the serial and its short-lived successor ended in 2009 and I signed off from Tamil TV. In July/August of 2010, I resumed participating in IF discussions when I again stumbled across a music reality show, Sangeetha Maha Yutham. That phase sadly ended in October 2010, when the inaugural season of Sangeetha ended and my idol, the singer Madhu Balakrishnan, went off the screen. BUT I SHALL BE BACK SOMEDAY!

Meanwhile, thank you, IF (plus its dedicated core team members), for providing a platform for pleasant diversion from our humdrum, and sometimes stressful, lives and for helping to make the world a truly global village.

Edited by Bonheur - 03 January 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007miganRishi87ahsima_SK_srimaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieSue NairVani19CarynatinaMP_RadhadangerouzIshk..Jiya.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Name: Nishu/Chand/u

Birthday Day: Nov, 17

Your Hobbies: watching international movies, music and violin, learning languages, traveling the world.

IF Journey: came here because i was looking for a way to watch zee tv (mostly kasamh se) online cause my mom cut off our cable haha Tongue

great job mels and aishClapClap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007miganRishi87ahsima_SK_anjkhoneyCarynSue NairVani19MP_RadhaatinadangerouzIshk..Jiya.SweetyGreen

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Name: Yem Phee Radha Cool.. mind it ROFL Well, on IF I have many many names.... Aishu, Radha, MP, Pundit ji, Maapz, and so on... though only one comes close to my real name ROFL 

Birthday Day: December 1..... so sad.... my x-mas and birthday gifts are often combined Unhappy 

My Hobbies: it tends to change often (which means I get bored easily ROFL)!  I love to dwell into creative things.... especially love doing signatures, video mixes, glitter - text (latest hobby); I love reading and writing.... and also editing essays ROFL.... music is def a relaxing element for me....  

IF Journey: If the above singam (Shreenithi) single aa entered IF on april 2009 ... I entered with my dream man ROFL Angad Khanna Heart.. Jokes apart... my long Journey can be found on the Down the memory lane (coming soon!)

Edited by MP_Radha - 03 January 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaTheivamiganBonheurRishi87-musicluv-mini_00ahsima_SK_anjkhoneyPearl.NixkieQuelle-BelleSue NairVani19atina.Jiya.dangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Name: Aarthi          

d.o.b: jan 1st every yr   LOL  

hobbies: watchng t.v,music,plyng indoor games , shuttle,readng books, ff writer...

If journey: 
wel for more dan 1 month was readng written updates for imagine's palkon ki chaaon mein forum and den came to knw tat jazie was nt gng to give her sweet self comnts in her updates so signd in for first time in may 2010 to add a comment of wanting her sweet comments and thus a member, nw an active mbr in geet forum silent readr in many othr firms, visiting mbr in thirumathi selvam and thendral forum...fan of roja akka and sri akka's slf cmnts in updates

Edited by aarthirajendran - 03 January 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87_SK_Quelle-BelleVani19MP_Radhaatina.Jiya.dangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Name   -   Bhargavi
Birthday  -  March 30th 
Hobbies - Stamp collecting, Dancing (Bharatanatyam), Listening Music, 

Joined IF because of Thendral and to discuss more about it..Now IF's journey has made me mad about this site and i keep on logging very often just to discuss or see any new topics..!!Tongue
Nice and Proud to be here in IF..!!! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivakalki2007ahsima_SK_Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19Sue NairatinaMP_RadhadangerouzIshk..Jiya.SweetyGreen

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

*editted*

Edited by .Jiya. - 03 May 2011 at 5:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan_SK_Vani19CarynSue NairatinaMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Name: RoshniEmbarrassed

Birthday: I don't know if I have to mention it ROFL Still scared of the taang keechayi and aapuShockedROFL All I can say is..Yes! It does come in August and I'm a Leo ROFL

My Hobbies: I don't have time for hobbies, as my main work (which is drooling) doesn't give me time to do other thingsROFL, But some times I do listen to songs, write and read!

MY I-F journey: It has been really short and sweet..Entered in RKAB forum first and that's my first home...and then when the show ended I started watching Geet and that's my current residence right now! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87ahsima_SK_anjkhoneyVani19CarynSue NairatinaMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen--aarthi--

Daffodilee

IF-Sizzlerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Name: Ananya [ nicknames : annu ,anu  most If friends calls me annuEmbarrassed)

Birthday: feb 1 (year sollamudiathupa LOL

My Hobbies: reading books but now main hobby is reading ffs .LOL actually i dont have any main hobbies .at present my only hobby is dreaming about harshadLOL

MY I-F journey: its really a short one .i joined IF in march 2010  . first i posted in kis desh and maharani forum . now my resident is tereliye forum LOL. actually long time  visiting IF as a guestEmbarrassed and then in order to  post comment in ffs which are written in kis desh i joined IF . ana apram nan athigam post pannathu maharani serial threadlathan .then kis desh is my first home . then now tereliye becomes my first home .  so now i mostly visit Tl,kdmhd forum , maharani forum only.  ana post pannalanalum thendral forum ku nan silent readerLOL

i am so proud ennoda purantha ketkavum persons are there . thankyou friendsBig smile

Edited by anuu2010 - 17 January 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaRishi87_SK_Sue NairVani19CarynatinaMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top