Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Name: Yem Phee Radha 😎.. mind it 🤣 Well, on IF I have many many names.... Aishu, Radha, MP, Pundit ji, Maapz, and so on... though only one comes close to my real name 🤣 

Birthday Day: December 1..... so sad.... my x-mas and birthday gifts are often combined 😔 

My Hobbies: it tends to change often (which means I get bored easily 🤣)!  I love to dwell into creative things.... especially love doing signatures, video mixes, glitter - text (latest hobby); I love reading and writing.... and also editing essays 🤣.... music is def a relaxing element for me....  

IF Journey: If the above singam (Shreenithi) single aa entered IF on april 2009 ... I entered with my dream man 🤣 Angad Khanna ❤️.. Jokes apart... my long Journey can be found on the Down the memory lane (coming soon!)
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Name: Aarthi          

d.o.b: jan 1st every yr   😆  

hobbies: watchng t.v,music,plyng indoor games , shuttle,readng books, ff writer...

If journey: 
wel for more dan 1 month was readng written updates for imagine's palkon ki chaaon mein forum and den came to knw tat jazie was nt gng to give her sweet self comnts in her updates so signd in for first time in may 2010 to add a comment of wanting her sweet comments and thus a member, nw an active mbr in geet forum silent readr in many othr firms, visiting mbr in thirumathi selvam and thendral forum...fan of roja akka and sri akka's slf cmnts in updates
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Name   -   Bhargavi
Birthday  -  March 30th 
Hobbies - Stamp collecting, Dancing (Bharatanatyam), Listening Music, 

Joined IF because of Thendral and to discuss more about it..Now IF's journey has made me mad about this site and i keep on logging very often just to discuss or see any new topics..!!😛
Nice and Proud to be here in IF..!!! 

*editted*

Edited by .Jiya. - 12 years ago
Name: Roshni😳

Birthday: I don't know if I have to mention it 🤣 Still scared of the taang keechayi and aapu😲🤣 All I can say is..Yes! It does come in August and I'm a Leo 🤣

My Hobbies: I don't have time for hobbies, as my main work (which is drooling) doesn't give me time to do other things🤣, But some times I do listen to songs, write and read!

MY I-F journey: It has been really short and sweet..Entered in RKAB forum first and that's my first home...and then when the show ended I started watching Geet and that's my current residence right now! 😆
Name: Ananya [ nicknames : annu ,anu  most If friends calls me annu😳)

Birthday: feb 1 (year sollamudiathupa 😆) 

My Hobbies: reading books but now main hobby is reading ffs .😆 actually i dont have any main hobbies .at present my only hobby is dreaming about harshad😆

MY I-F journey: its really a short one .i joined IF in march 2010  . first i posted in kis desh and maharani forum . now my resident is tereliye forum 😆. actually long time  visiting IF as a guest😳 and then in order to  post comment in ffs which are written in kis desh i joined IF . ana apram nan athigam post pannathu maharani serial threadlathan .then kis desh is my first home . then now tereliye becomes my first home .  so now i mostly visit Tl,kdmhd forum , maharani forum only.  ana post pannalanalum thendral forum ku nan silent reader😆

i am so proud ennoda purantha ketkavum persons are there . thankyou friends😃

Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
Name: Anjali,Anj,Anju,Thenu,honey and the list goes on ( i love pet names)😳

Birthday Day: 14th Dec (I always miss celebrating it due to Exams😭 but end celebrating my bday,Christmas&New Year together)

Your Hobbies: Music(Both listening and Singing),Reading,Vm Making,Bugging my dear ones😉

IF Journey: It all started with me making VMs on KIT(Kuch Iss Tarah).
My journey in detail(already submitted) will be posted soon
Name: Mahadevan
Birthday: June 5
Hobbies: Surfing the internet, Writing, learning new computer languages
IF journey: All on a sudden, I stumbled into this site during the period Kolangal serial was running.

Name: Shammu
Birthday: 26th November
Hobbies: Listen to music, surfing, reading books.....
IF Journey:  A friend of mine suggested me this site for joining in Thendral Forum!!

coming soon!!

date of birth:

December 24th ....1011?????