Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Picture Analysis-- AR or SR ?

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
This topic is open to all AR fans and SR fans LOLLOL None of those ___ ONLY topics.

I am sure they changed the main picture for a reason. Yesterday I looked at the pic for a long time. It's awesome. And it has nothing to do with my couple love.

I love how AR looks really happy with soft smiles, and they are higher up in the picture. (reminds me of clouds) and their pics have more of a lighter, whiter tone. It seems to represent the past, or a dream.

And then you have the SR pic. Rid is wearing a dark pink (almost like a bride) you can clearly see the sindoor, and when she is in Sid's arm her eyes are closed. As if it's trying to show that she is finally at peace, and in the right arms.

They could've done this picture differently. Like two guys on both sides Riddhima looking confused or sad. But they didn't. They showed two happy Ridz.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*good4nothingni8queenrozedreamzArman_meri_jaanMadiha_20pooja_jLuV_MiLeSdoukno-Su-disco_diva-kavita-anizafka7eelaBlueSoul...Noorya...ShiningStar18ANfan1000pavsi.luv.chocolateNannumysterieux-Prithi-Angelic_Jshamilswetha10patakhaguddimariaa.xoeshaaax3.Nymeriasajni786Wrackspurtkavya.b-SilentLove-asmaanixxTheBlackJaguarnotfadedaway

KajenLuva Senior Member
KajenLuva
KajenLuva

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I guess they want the viewers to decide- it's either her love- her dream/happiness against her marriage and culture/traditions!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20Arman_meri_jaan-Su-Ayesha87VishluvsammyIFluverpinkssJayseanChand_Ni-Miya-Haniyaa

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

^well said! :)

Edited by -Ayesha- - 04 April 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20Arman_meri_jaan

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Exactly! they could have done this as Riddhima in the center with Sid and Armaan on either side or Riddhima then Sid then Armaan or Sid then Armaan then Riddhima....but they made it so that both men have Riddhima with them!

I agree with the part that AR looks like a dream....a very happy beautiful dream......and with Armaan glancing down at SR who represent the reality...a subtle and content reality. Riddhima with Armaan is glancing at us......and Riddhima with Sid has closed her eyes as if she has found her soul's abode in Sid's arms.
Armaan glancing at Riddhima and Sid shows that Armaan is watching over her......and is happy that Riddhima is happy and content in Sid's arms and also that his love will never fade...and hence they show a happy Riddhima with Armaan.

it's a mirror image of hum dil de chuke sanam posterLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20perfectprincessLuV_MiLeSdouknoka7eelaANfan1000mysterieuxPerfangel5655TheBlackJaguar

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
My Pick..it always was & will be AREmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaVishluvsammyuzmakhantanya_dmgroxxxsheenaluvskajenChand_NiHaniyaa

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

first of all beautifull pic  of armaan ridhima,They looks quite adorable.now In whole pic,only sid looks so confuse.lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaJayseanuzmakhansheenaluvskajen

uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
umm....ridzi huggin sid luks more like a frendship hug!! sirsli!! apart from wat her sindor and clothes signify, m talkin abt her xpressions here!!
moreover, the way she cumz and clings to armaan luks as if shez romantically involved wid him (which DUH she is!!)...wid tremendous love seen in here eyes fer him!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhazanish_kVishluvsammysheenaluvskajenHaniyaa-Miya-

aishu_25 IF-Rockerz
aishu_25
aishu_25

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
To me AR- looks like a Dream... SR - looks like real life!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rozedreamzLuV_MiLeSANfan1000monar

Go to top