Disha Vakani purchases brand new car ! - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Disha Vakani purchases new car!

April 3, 2010 : Its time to say Hey Maa Mataji! As our Disha Vakani aka Dayaben of 'Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasma' is busy today, meeting up with the car dealer as she will be taking home a spanking brand new car.

We contacted Disha and she was very happy to inform, "I am having a meeting with the car dealer as I have purchased a brand new car, Maruti Suzuki. Even though we have a car but I financed this one completely. For now, the deal has been finalized and I am completing the remaining formalities of the car."

Which colors have you chosen? "My car is in Silky Silver colors. So it means you will take the car at home today itself? "Yes! If the formalities are done and if they allow me to take it home today then yes, today I will be taking it home. I'm feeling very happy owning a car now!"

Well Disha, congratulations for your brand new car!

--SAMPURN

source : http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-82879.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binieKevateju_gPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha Vakani purchases brand new car ! - Article" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Congrats Disha for your new car

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new car!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
congralutions for new car

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
congo daya ben... Big smile its an amazing feeling to buy something by our own money.... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top