CID

Aditya Srivastav's new movie - article and trailer (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@visrom may be thats why once favourite Aditya sir is not cast in recent Anurag Kashyap's films.... otherwise, all his earlier films had Adi sir in them.Cry

But i am glad that Adi sir still gets good offers..his films are always different. Clap and he himself plays very different characters... he has still proved himself to be one of the finest actors of our nation. Hope to see him in many more films...apart from CID of course.Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Srivastav's new movie - article and trailer (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashri

devashri

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow!! adi in a new movie, I can't wait for it to release!! I hope it gets a full on release. Smile

I wonder when we will be able to see daya in a new movie Unhappy he is such good actor with such good looks, I don't understand why he doesn't get more roles.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

@visrom may be thats why once favourite Aditya sir is not cast in recent Anurag Kashyap's films.... otherwise, all his earlier films had Adi sir in them.Cry

But i am glad that Adi sir still gets good offers..his films are always different. Clap and he himself plays very different characters... he has still proved himself to be one of the finest actors of our nation. Hope to see him in many more films...apart from CID of course.Star
I'll hate Anurag for it....he has got so much appreciation for Gulal and he does this to Aditya...Angry

And I saw a stupid party he had given for Gulaal. And no sign of Aditya anywhere in that party. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@visrom Its not just Gulaal...he has been praised for Black Friday and many movies, almost everyone had Adi sir in it..From the first day of Anurag's career, Adi sir had been a aprt but these days he is nowhere in his frnd list! I wonder how mean the Film Industry get...

Also, K K Menon has shared the screen space wid almost every Adi sir movie..i feel they have a very good on screen chemistry..wonderful co-stars..but i dunno how much chemistry exists off-screen..never saw Adi sir wid him...

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1240113
HOW DID THIS TOPIC GET LOCKED? n even the DILL SE POOCHH KIDHAR JAANA HAI one...? Unhappy

That topic is from 2009. All old topics are locked. You can try PMing Ananya di(Ambrosia). Im not sure if she has rights to unloc a topic, but u can ask her.

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1240113
HOW DID THIS TOPIC GET LOCKED? n even the DILL SE POOCHH KIDHAR JAANA HAI one...? Unhappy

hey Ramya-CIDnSSfan..!!  When I was going through this thread... got to read you post..!! hope you like my try ..!!Embarrassed

I also have 3 more videos related of this movie... I wish to share them here, if the rules of this thread have no objection with it Smile

Edited by twinkle.smiles - 13 October 2010 at 8:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhahin_sajatt48prabha.

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
This video too is from Adi Sir's list of movies... Smile we get to see him dancing in this one..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhahin_sajatt48prabha.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top