Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_.serendipity._

_.serendipity._

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scratches-head

Happpyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Hema!!! =)))) Hope you had tons of fun!! Big smile You're one of the best writers here (i mean it lol) and I'm so glad to have met you! Happy Birthday once again Big smile

Embarrassed Thank you again!! Big smile Big smile Big smile I did hav e a lot of fun. My kind of fun, the nice chilled out types.. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday? (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_.serendipity._

_.serendipity._

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miley_hp

I'm terribly sorry Hema di for not showing up too soon...I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your dreams come true. Love ya tonnes...muah!

Omg, Aishwarya, why are you apologising? Your birthday wish was so awesome! And your siggy!! And you are very awesome yourself!! Please don't apologise.. And thanks for the lovely words Big smile Love you too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Thank you...and please do call me Ashy.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
happpyyyyyy bidrthaaaaaaaaaay Big smileBig smile Hug