Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
U are just 20?????
Really??
Man I had a feeling you were realllllyyy old...LOL!!
Just kidding di....but yeah...you seemed soo mature!!!
And soooo decent...well I thot u know maybe like 27...types!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pooj@

Happy Birthday!!!
Sorry i could not wish you yesterday, but I-F was down :(Hope you had an AMAZING birthday, cauz you truly deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Pooja!! I did have an amazing birthday 😃 We had a nice, chilled out tea picnic by the mountainside (my kinda fun) and were visited by squirrels and even a bunny. I've never seen bunnies in the wild before. It was really cool. I called it my Easter bunny and was sorely tempted to kidnap it and take it home. Oh and the place was really beautiful. The view was so cool. And it had a fairytale fountain and a medieval-ish arch with creepers growing on it. It was this secluded nook, like a secret magical garden. I think we might have been trespassing because we had to climb a fence to get there.. but nobody caught us 😉
Not to forget the IF surprise, which was really moving! It made my birthday even more memorable! 😃
This content was originally posted by: Rafa.LunaPotter

U are just 20?????

Really??
Man I had a feeling you were realllllyyy old...LOL!!
Just kidding di....but yeah...you seemed soo mature!!!
And soooo decent...well I thot u know maybe like 27...types!!!

Umm, that's a compliment, I take it? 😆
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _.serendipity._

Umm, that's a compliment, I take it? 😆

Surie..I had no other plans either!!!😆
Its nice to know though...:))😳
yikes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happpyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Hema!!! =)))) Hope you had tons of fun!! 😃 You're one of the best writers here (i mean it lol) and I'm so glad to have met you! Happy Birthday once again 😃

I'm terribly sorry Hema di for not showing up too soon...I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your dreams come true. Love ya tonnes...muah!
This content was originally posted by: scratches-head

Happpyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Hema!!! =)))) Hope you had tons of fun!! 😃 You're one of the best writers here (i mean it lol) and I'm so glad to have met you! Happy Birthday once again 😃

😳 Thank you again!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ I did hav e a lot of fun. My kind of fun, the nice chilled out types.. 😃
This content was originally posted by: Miley_hp

I'm terribly sorry Hema di for not showing up too soon...I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your dreams come true. Love ya tonnes...muah!

Omg, Aishwarya, why are you apologising? Your birthday wish was so awesome! And your siggy!! And you are very awesome yourself!! Please don't apologise.. And thanks for the lovely words 😃 Love you too!
Thank you...and please do call me Ashy.
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happpyyyyyy bidrthaaaaaaaaaay 😃😃 🤗

p.s. y the question mark yar? 😲