Fan Fictions

FF:Secret Endeavors Chp 11 PG21 June18 Jai/Bani FF (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hey moon..
that was really very good...
looking forward to the next part...

bani and tarun having secret affair...
and when will jais entry come....

plzzzzzzzz cont soon...

Edited by jeenal20 - 05 April 2010 at 1:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Secret Endeavors Chp 11 PG21 June18 Jai/Bani FF (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lunna_22

Groupbie

Lunna_22

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey, fantastic 1st chapter.Clap
Love this more mature Bani who is living life outside the norm.ApproveThumbs Up
Can't wait for her run in with Jai Walia.Cool
Continue soon.Wink

chander992

Goldie

chander992

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Well I have finished the next chapter so here it is....plz comment and drop in a line or two! Also, i know this is a short chapter and im guessing most of you dont want to know about Tarun's relationship with Bani but i have to get this through...!!!
Thank-you! happy reading!!

Chapter 2

Bani manoeuvred her compact black sedan around Oak Tree Road's busiest intersection. Pedestrians crossed the street as she waited for the signal to turn green again. She really wanted to get to Tarun's bar as quickly as possible. This was where all her rational thinking didn't matter, where she could forget about her worries, at least for some time. By the time she got to New Brun, a mild headache was beginning to set in, maybe because she hadn't eaten since breakfast. She'd lied to her parents that she was meeting her friends for drinks.

After parking her car, she entered the Rowling Rok Bar & Lounge. The Beatles tune greeted her as she saw Tarun standing behind the bar. He grinned and waved at her, motioning to her to grab a stool at the counter. A few seconds later, he placed a tall glass of rum mixed with cola on the counter.
"Hey Angelface...you look pretty peaked" he said to her as he rubbed arm.
"Yeah. It's been a long day." Bani could clearly feel her head pounding against her skull.
"Want something to eat? I could get Mark to make you some fresh mozzarella sticks"

Bani shook her head. Tarun turned to serve another customer as she took out an aspirin from her bag and gulped it down with her drink. The drink felt good against her parched throat. She loved how Tarun was so darn good in making drinks. She often wondered how he could remember all the recipes even on busy days such as today. It was really busy today and Bani felt guilty of distracting him from his work.

When there was a slight lull at the bar, Tarun returned towards her. Twirling a lock of her long black hair around his index finger, he tugged gently. "What's the matter? Having a bad day?"

"Your parents are having another baby? Aren't they?" His bright green eyes suppressed humour in them. She usually would laugh at Tarun's jokes; however, today was something serious.

"Not funny." She wasn't in the mood to kid around.

"I have real problems." His tall, athletic build and raw masculinity rarely failed to heat her blood, but at the moment she looked with little interest at the way his T-shirt stretched across his wide chest and shoulders, or the way his snug jeans hugged his slim hips and sinewy legs. "Sorry." His voiced turned serious with no humour left in his sparkling green eyes.

"Why don't you tell Uncle Tarun? He's got a nice big shoulder to cry on."

"Too many people." She scanned around the room.

"Why don't we head to the back patio? It's very stuffy and hot today anyway. I can ask Mark to watch the bar." He guided Bani towards the back patio as she got off the bar stool. They trailed through the kitchen to the patio.

The air outside was warm and stuffy hitting Bani's nostrils. The smell from the kitchen was still lingering in the stifling air. She still remembers when she had stepped into Rowling Rok one night with her girlfriends on a Ladies' Night. She'd been wearing one of her designs, a sleek peach silk dress that did wonders to her complexion.

When she'd gone up to the bard for a refill, Tarun had wildly flirted at her. "Are you an angel descended from heaven or am I dreaming?" Bani was enjoying the feeling of being examined by a sexy pair of green eyes. "No I am very much human."
There batter had continued for a few minutes until Tarun had asked her to join her at the bar for a drink. He was 38 and spelled sexy to the capital S. They had talked for several minutes and he was a delectable surprise. She had given him her cell phone number. Her friends had teased her mercilessly about the cute bartender with a kissable mouth and gorgeous eyes. Then, surprisingly had called her the following week and invited her to his bar once again for drinks. She'd always lied to her parents that she was going to meet her friends. They would have never understood the need of a lonely, desperate widow.

Within months of getting to know Tarun, Bani had wounded up in his bed. And she wasn't surprised at all. Tarun was that kind of guy- all masculine and sexy. At first it was awkward, but now Bani was comfortable with him.
-----

After explaining the entire scenario to him, she leaned against him as he held her. She wanted him to hold her for some more time. "I'm sure your Dad and Uncle will find a solution Bani. It's for the best. I mean you've got nothing to lose, but your business may suffer if you don't do anything about it soon." "Yes, but it's Jeevan for god sakes. The almighty God himself." She parted away from him and cursed under her breath. There was a faint headache still loitering. "Okay let's talk or shall we do something to take your mind off things" He led her upstairs to his office with an adjoining bedroom and bath- his home away from home.

----
Some thirty minutes later, feeling somewhat less stressed, after their rendezvous, Bani bid him goodbye.

"Thanks I feel much better now"

"Sure thing Angelface"

She descended down the stairs to the parking lot. It was one of those feelings after her time with Tarun that she felt. Guilt and shame. She couldn't ever get rid of it no matter how much she rationalized with herself. What was the matter with her? Was it only loneliness that goaded her into a secret affair with a man like Tarun? How did other women cope with what she was going through? Face it, Bani, she told herself. You're free-spirited and different. Learn to live with it. Slipping behind the wheel of her car, she turned on the ignition.
At the moment there were more things to worry about like a large asteroid named Jeevan was hurtling toward the United States. And she had to brace herself for the impact.

Rock On People =)

Edited by chander992 - 05 April 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

srramya46saroj17Desriee1static_chaos23iloveserialsHritzfanIsa_deswatinarang

Desriee1

Desriee1

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hey awesome update.Thumbs Up
Tarun sound like he fell from the skyBig smile, can see why Bani likes him.Wink
Can't wait for JW.Tongue
Continue soon.

Attention Readers - Show the writers you care about their hard work.

Leave a comment of appreciation please.

Come on ladies and maybe guys.

Edited by Rosie12 - 07 April 2010 at 8:59am

winnie7500

winnie7500

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
One word: whoah!
Lol, its so descriptive..lively. It feels like your inside of Bani, hell no wait..you(reader) are Bani!
I dont know why your so against this, ..writing side of yourself. You dont know how many people out there wish they had this kind of creative skill! You should be proud of this! Your writing skills are brilliant, fabulous, stupendous,breathtaking, incredible, mind-boggling ...yeah bloody fantastic! Lol, i think im going overboard with the compliments but im feeling generous today :) But long comment short, please continue on with this ff!!!!!!

ps- I cannot wait till Jai enters!
pss- if you aren't already a secret-author, maybe you should become one ;)

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hey dear..
again a good update...
wohoo so tarun really makes bani feel relaxed...
now what will happen to tarun and bani... once jai enters....

plzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon..

ducky_euro

Goldie

ducky_euro

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
just read this ff, its really very good
wow, bani is "dating"secretly. but still yaar, cant imagine tarun in a sexy form, am trying, but failing miserably :P
just let JW come, and i will have no imagination problems anymore
cant wait till his entry
cont soon

SA

kuttu

Goldie

kuttu

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
So Bani finds herself lonely in this big bad world. And she is gearing up to meet another big hurdle in the name of her uncle. So now waiting to see the entry of Jai Walia.
bye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top