Another UNIQUE characteristic of KRISHNA :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

Talking about the Flood in Saxena Family and Pratigya-Crying-Falls LOL,  Isnt it just sooo great and refreshing to finally see a main lead actor never crying ever?????ClapClapClap
I mean, recently, it has sort of become a trend that the male lead characters cry almost as much as the female lead characters LOL.....No offence, but I find that quite cheap and pathetic!!!         Dont u think there must be strong enough reason and a limit to guys crying???  For e.g. whenever Sujal (before Plastic Surgery) in KTH cried, esp. after Kashish decides to marry Piyush, I thought his reason to cry was good enough and actually felt sooo sad  for him and dont remember how many tissues I had to  use  Cry....(((OK, u got it!  I am a CRAZY SUJAL aka Rajeev Khandelwal fan  Tongue ))).        
But after that, in most of the serials, the male lead characters either cry when they realise their mistakes or they cry seeing their girls hurt and what not....SOOO UNLIKE KRISHNA!!! I mean, he too feels hurt and sad, but he expresses his sadness and hurt via anger or a walk in a lonely, dark sadak...which doesnt make us feel ny less sad for him.......Just imagine, how much he must have to be hurting when he does cry???? DONT WANT HIM TO CRY EVER!!!! and so far watever he did to Pratigya are still forgivable (I mean, he wasnt the one to beat up Nitin & kidnap Pratigya; so I think the other romeo/stalker harkats and threatings are forgivable )   but if he does wat we r suspecting and the article said he might do, that would cross the limits and will become quite unforgivable....I still dont understand, how can Prachi or Kripa ever forgive their so-called loving husbands who can stoop soo low just to scare them!!! 
Lets all HOPE that the CVs are REAL SMART & therefore wont make KRISHNA do nything that will make us love him ny less!!!!StarStarStarStarStar
I have been thinking about this and since I was bored decided to share with every one.  THANX for reading Big smile

Edited by limits - 03 April 2010 at 3:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another UNIQUE characteristic of KRISHNA :D" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I don't want Krishna to cry too unlike other character....

Soon or later we will see Krishna crying and I am sure I will have tons of tissue with me LOLLOL.....

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
They've shown that the Thakurs are rough and tough especially with women.

Krish has seen his father and dad beating and abusing their wives, scaring and shouting at people or servants (at gunpoint) to get their works done, extreme punishment metted out to anyone coming in their way (SS punished one guy in Sangam), their way of speaking using bad words, etc. 

Such environment makes a person merciless and blind to emotions/feelings........

Krish is just beginning to feel sad when Prats feels bad coz he loves her....he has just started his emotional journey now.. he might soften, but he should not cry.....that can't and will never ever suit him

CVs pls dont make Krish cry.

queenindia

queenindia

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
krishna ki to har baat hi nirali hai.woh hai lakhon me ek.....he is a magnet.usne sabko pagla diya hai.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top