Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Who will get married to Thulasi?

Poll Question: Who will get married to Thulasi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
44 [83.02%]
3 [5.66%]
1 [1.89%]
5 [9.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Who will get married to Thulasi?

Post your guesses.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I think thamizhan you worry a lot about that TA may not get married to thulasi. LOLthere are now two men liking thulasi,TA &Anand, we should not add vel to that list cause TA the hero won't let it happen for sure.but anand is not such a strong character in this serial, he may cheat TA and become his enemy.i think TA would marry charu as his mom won't let it so easily,she is irritating with her bloody savaal.i would rather say that a new character would be the pair for thulasi maybe introduced in college where thulasi once would study.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivamellisaiNixkie

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure about Thamizh's love towards Thulasi. Their first meeting was nothing but exchanging looks and Thamizh was moved by her beauty. Thulasi doesn't even remember Thamizh from their first meeting. Lavanya repeatedly calls her 'anni' and wants Thamizh to be married to Thulasi.. fuel for Thamizh's love and actions? This occurred to me when Thamizh was confronting Velayudam and he said something along the lines of 'onu mattum nalla therincchuko Thulasi kalluththula naan kattura thaali erutho illayo, nee kattura thaali mattum kandippa eraathu'. He's unsure about his love towards Thulasi (he didn't seem too bothered about Thulasi after she insulted him but Lavanya continued), or the director is suggesting Anand or a new character as a possible pair for Thulasi, or the director is trying to divert the viewers from the obvious (Thamizh - Thulasi getting together) so it comes down as surprise, or it may just be that I'm over thinking a typical cinematic dialogue.

Final point, Velayudam is attracted to Thulasi because of her beauty and the same goes for Anand. He didn't feel attracted to Deepa's boldness and bravery, but fell for Thulasi's beauty. Thamizh was definitely moved by her beauty but did he notice the bravery and boldness exhibited by Thulasi in that particular scene?

I never thought I would give so much time to think about Tamil serial characters. I should go and prepare for my exam.Geek

Niki, I don't worry about fictional characters but the post has turned out otherwise.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87OLGNESbrinny_geljayQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Sorry sorry thamizhan!!i do not think that u care abt fictional characters,ok va????
I really do not know what to say abt who pairs up with whom,everything is possible.
But i do not know if viewers would accept if TA&Thulsi do not come together.the guy whom thulasi gets married must be someone who makes her study.i do not think anand would do that,vel surely not,but TA yes. Maybe a character could do that too.let us wait and see.
Sry once again thamizhan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRishi87mellisaiOLGNESNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I too think like nikila that a new character is the pair for thulasi.but like u said nikila i do not think that viewers could accept TA marrying another girl and thulasi marrying another guy,the director may aware of it.i can not guess shyam as thulasi's pair, would be very bad.i think the director wants to make us confused abt who marries whom. Wink

AnnaJayElystiamellisaiOLGNES

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
My heart want Thulasi to marry TA but brain says she wontLOL I will prefer to listen to my heart n voted for him.  I am sure TA and Thulasi are meant for each other..but it will take time for our MM Thulasi to realize it..but like Sri wrote above...TA only liked her cause of his sisterConfused

Rishi87mellisaiOLGNESeljay

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Vel & TA are dictating her life.

I want Thulasi to acheive her ambition and meet a new character who will treat her as his equivalent.  TA is in fantasy world thinking he is in love with Thuls. 

If really noted TA is more suitable for Deepa/Charu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaieljay

vicneshwary Groupbie
vicneshwary
vicneshwary

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I prefer TA to married with Thulasi

Edited by vicneshwary - 15 July 2010 at 12:35am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index