CID

Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
CID is using him as a showpiece in the bureau. May be he is comfortable with Guturgu (though we are not at all). But I think he can find better roles, he is a good actor after all.
And as Bhavana told may be some gratitude factor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Dayanand Shetty is fond of Comedy. So he tried to do that role in Gutur Gu. Even Fireworks production house is his second home, where he spent 12 yrs of his life. So its normally to see him in his Home production (fireworks) comedy show.

But his role should be much more dignified. It is an inside out role for himself in Gutur Gu.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Just came across this
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/sunil-ballu-quits-guturgu-180810.html

Thank you God. I could not tolerate that lead actor even while I would just shuffle through channels and happen to see his face. I may give this show another shot now in a Non-Daya Episode, though I this is not really my taste.

Now what would it take FW to replace Daya Sir from this show. If the lead can be replaced so can his character too.

Edited by prabha. - 12 September 2010 at 1:34pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Just came across this
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/sunil-ballu-quits-guturgu-180810.html

Thank you God. I could not tolerate that lead actor even while I would just shuffle through channels and happen to see his face. I may give this show another shot now in a Non-Daya Episode, though I this is not really my taste.

Now what would it take FW to replace Daya Sir from this show. If the lead can be replaced so can his character too.
Kya yaar....the way you put it I thought Daya was quitting.

I was relieved that I don't have to see some humiliating scenes while channel surfing...and this one comes right after Sony.

But no...that Grover is quitting....some other jerk will replace him...what's the point? Daya is still there. Disapprove

Edited by visrom - 12 September 2010 at 6:35pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
We don't know if Daya Sir is still there. The new promo did not show him.

But I can't stand the sight of that Grover fellow for a second. I am very relieved that he is gone for good. Thanks to him Sahara One was de-tuned and it has never come back up in my house. I was on the verge of taking SAB off too, thankfully he is gone.

Edited by prabha. - 12 September 2010 at 7:29pm

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Daya Sir's first priority is CID

Daya Shetty needs no introduction; the guy has made a revolution with Sony TV's CID. Even though the guy was always a part and parcel of SAB TV's Gutur Gu, he was just seen in the initial few episodes, after which he just vanished from the frame.

A buzz has just come to TellyBuzz that Daya is all set to come back on Gutur Gu. "As Daya Shetty was busy with the shoot of CID, he could not get back to Gutur Gu for the past 3-4 months. Due to date problem, he was away from Gutur Gu as his main priority was CID than any other show."

"But now he will be back in action for Gutur Gu this coming Friday. He managed his dates as his appearance for some episodes in CID was not of importance," adds source.

Once again Daya will be seen along with his child (Jay Thakkar) making their neighbors' life hell in Gutur Gu.

We contacted Daya Shetty, but could not get thro' to him..

Catch up your favorite Daya in SAB TV's Gutur Gu after a long time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetieDivAniTanni

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Nice change of title Twinkle..   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top