CID

Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

AngryAngryAngryAngryI am sooo upset. CryCry

In the latest Gutur Gu, Daya is being chased by that Grover guy who is spraying somethng on Daya and Daya's body is itching all over. AngryAngryAngryAngry 

Dayanand sir - this is worse than the Freddie stuff....how can you do this to us? CryCry

We've always seen you are a dashing, dignified, respectable role. Please don't spoil the image in our mind. We know you are a good actor, but please do something better than this. Don't reduce your appearances in CID by acting in this....pleaseeeee!!!!

Really???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked.  Maybe once we should ask the producer to do this role Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile
Thank god I didn't watch that episode.  I don't watch Gutur Gu.  the name itself is so funny... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
what we can do?????

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

AngryI am sooo upset. CryCry

In the latest Gutur Gu, Daya is being chased by that Grover guy who is spraying somethng on Daya and Daya's body is itching all over. Angry 

Dayanand sir - this is worse than the Freddie stuff....how can you do this to us? CryCry

We've always seen you are a dashing, dignified, respectable role. Please don't spoil the image in our mind. We know you are a good actor, but please do something better than this. Don't reduce your appearances in CID by acting in this....pleaseeeee!!!!

But why he is doing such things? it is only spoiling his image.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
That is why I am not letting his image spoil. I just skip that damn series.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I saw Gutur Gu for some episodes because my bro used to watch it but after that stupid Hairstyling episode where girls make fun of Daya sir,I left it as I just could bear to see fun being made of such a splendid actor !! It's not just about Daya sir,I would hate to see any other senior actor doing such role !!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
It's tough to ignore...when others in your house keep watching it. The fact that I don't like such scenes brings extra thrill to some people in my house. Also the fact that Daya's disappearances from the first and last scenes are due to this nonsense serial....I am unable to bear it.

I just couldn't believe Daya would stoop to such a level...lifting his T-shirt and scratching all over. CryCryCry

This is on-par with Freddie's rest room stuff. CryCryCry

Edited by visrom - 03 September 2010 at 6:42am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Yuck this seems worse than the wig blowing away. Hey Bhagwan Bachale Mujhe.

Edited by prabha. - 03 September 2010 at 6:51am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@visrom exactly same situation in my house !! The fact that I dislike this show makes my bro watch it again and again !!! That t-shirt lifting and itching one was horrible,just yuck !!
I just went out of the room !! how on earth could I bear to see Daya sir doing something which even Freddy might not do !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromChiinnu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top