CID

Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

CRICK3Tgal27

CRICK3Tgal27

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I agree,when I first saw the promo I actually did get very angry!....I cannot see ppl laughin at him :(
But I think no one could have played it better......he looks oh-so-sexy biker!!! and amazingly hot as the wrestler....!
I loved it when in the second episode he was thrashing the every person came in his way! Love You Daya Sir! muwah Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13 (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I just saw few clips of Daya in one of gutur gu's first episodes and I've pledged never to watch this show or any clips from it ever!! Daya's role in it is like Eeeeeeeeek! What were they thinking casting him in such a role ????Dead

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hey..I watched Gutur Gu yesterday morning courtesy someone in my family. And Daya wasn't there at all. Smile  I think he has listened to our requests.

It was about a birthday celebration of the MIL. To tell you the truth I liked the episode. LOL

And look at me...I am happy because Daya isn't there....and once upon a time, if Daya didn't appear within 5 mins of CID starting , I used to switch off the TV.

Edited by visrom - 18 April 2010 at 10:05pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Hey..I watched Gutur Gu yesterday morning courtesy someone in my family. And Daya wasn't there at all. Smile  I think he has listened to our requests.

And look at me...I am happy because Daya isn't there....and once upon a time, if Daya didn't appear within 5 mins of CID starting , I used to switch off the TV.
Irony of life Big smile but then this reaction also comes from the same love we have for him

He was not in that one, good; I was cursing this show because I thought Daya Sir had less screen time in CID this week due to this show.

Daya Sir, I appeal again please quit this show ASAP if you have not already..

Edited by prabha. - 18 April 2010 at 10:07pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Irony of life Big smile but then this reaction also comes from the same love we have for him

He was not in that one, good; I was cursing this show because I thought Daya Sir had less screen time in CID this week due to this show.

Daya Sir, I appeal again please quit this show ASAP if you have not already..
Maybe he just took a holiday...that's why he was not there in CID as well as Gutur Gu.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@ visrom why I am not so lucky like you when ever I dare to watch Gutr Gu I see Daya sir  in less than one minute I switch on Sab to watch Gutr Gu. just today in the morning at 9:30 gutr gu was coming. It may be some old episode and my brother was watching. When I came in mid after break first scene I watched Daya was trying to break the door (of the famous house numerous times used in CID) and he was unsuccessful (I could not believe). The person opens the at house from inside.  After that I went outside with my friends oh. First scene on TV Daya sir oh oh  what a birthday present.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I know a few of you may give me red faces.

I am being forced to watch Gutur Gu these days because of someone else in my house. I had to actually give in to this person's request and when CID was going on today at 5PM, I had to put on Gutur Gu. And there was Daya - on one channel as a serious cop and in another in a comic role.
I was sitting and swapping channels and it was amazing to see the two extremities of Daya.

Initially I hated Gutur Gu...but somehow I must unwillingly admit that it is ok - much better than Godh Bharai or anything.

Yeah, I don't like Daya being treated as the 'Fredricks of Gutur Gu', but he is actually doing a wonderful job!!! I just love him. Clap

Edited by visrom - 27 April 2010 at 8:28am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@visrom i completely agree with you,even i'm forced to watch this show because my brother likes it Angry but as said by you this show does make us see the two extremities of our Daya sir i'll like watching it when he is thrashing the other guy ( the lead character of the show) but yes when he is being made fun of i really get disappointed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top