Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

the serial is still on air?the new episodes?
Here we have no pix(is this the channel?)

haan yaar...even I thought it's over. I was mistaken. It comes on  SAB Tv. And if you are a Daya fan, don't go anywhere near that channel.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for reminder,i never seen that channel and that show.but heard of that horror hairstyle and some other stupid stuff. Any way am away from danger.
prabha. thumbnail
So now we know the CID vanishing act. He is being used for this atrocious serial. I thought it was over but no the rubbish is still on. Even I saw the promo. My mom would always say she wants to see Daya Sir in this show. I told her to see it today. I had always told her that if she ever saw it she will wish she never did. That is exactly what happened. I am totally disgusted.

Dayanand Sir, Please Sir this series is not of your standard please quit this Sir. Please I am pleading.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show is there to stay on SAB channel. Its not going off air soon. that new show is aired on 8 PM followed by Gutur Gu.
 Gutur Gu is No. 2 show for SAB Tv. They will not take it off air soon. It is fetching more TRP than Aahat.  I am totally surprised who watch this show.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

People who hates CID watch Gutur Gu type of show. It is most horrible show of Fireworks. I watched two episodes though half , changed the channel to Discovery. I love to spend time on any other channel rather watching GuturGu.

Damn show. and they want to compare it with Charile Chaplin show ?

prabha. thumbnail
You bet, what is so funny there. Its fun of non-sense. Daya Sir is such a mis-cast. Is there a dearth of Huge Muscular men that they had to cast Daya sir of all people and then this tomfoolery of the worst grade. The at lead actor, it horrible. Why is only crap running on TV.

@CID_HD For once there seems something we agree with.

Comparison with Charlie Chaplin?? That is such an insult to the great man.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whenever I heare or read Guturgu...i just remeber fredy's promotion of Guturg,,,,,he was making that stupid noise...muze wo dekhakar hi laga tha ye sabse stupid case hogi...
GUturgu...sounds like kaubtar  calling u😆😆
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God..
i watche d dis show only 2 times...rly can't tolerate it...
first we hv to wait for a single scene of him..
its a stupid show...
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was flipping the channels and came across this show. Just bcz it had Daya, I paused. I have never felt so bad for an actor.This is what is called exploitation of a good man. It is very clear that B. P. Singh is exploiting Daya , his find.😡. What an absolute contrast with his character of Insp. Daya.
Going from recent happenings at Fireworks. Looking at Gutur Gu, CID Top 50 (🤣), Biweekly thing, Ahat in weekdays, ( not to mention the rigged Indain Idol), etc........something drastically wrong with Sony. And their main target seems to be FW.Why can't B. p. Singh stand upto Sony. He is losing credibility in all this.

And as far as Daya is concerned, B. P. Singh himself has given us this superb character of Insp Daya. We have come to identify character with actor.  Daya is Daya. Don't ruin it.
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My first impression on seeing Daya on Guturgu was, " Dayanand Sethi must have some secret. He has been blackmailed into acting on this trash!"
Or worse still, "Have they taken his family hostage? Is he being made to act at virtual gun-point?"