Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I finished watched Gutur Gu...just to see Daya.

And Angry why on earth is he being made to look like the 'Fredricks' of Gutur Gu?

I saw the preview of next week and he has shaved off his hair. He is wearing a wig and trying to show off before girls when his wig is blown off and the girls start laughing at him.

i am not able to tolerate Daya in that role. i don't know how you all feel about it.

Edited by visrom - 30 January 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-..Princess..away_from_TV-Ayushi-AmbrosiaDeadDevilmonika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Daya Sir has shaved off his head? When? just now they came from Manali, then they shot for yesterday's episode. hmmm ....... kya pata

I doubt I will see this series ever again, after reading your description. But at the same time its not a shock for me either, I have seen him in just one episode. This character is meant for mockery who is always going to be laughing stock and loose to the lead (idiotic) actor of the show. Fireworks has gone mad for taking him in this sidey role. what were they thinking.

Daya Sir, please quit this show, it is way below your standard. Its not doing justice to you stature at all. this show does not deserve you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 03 April 2010 at 9:04am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Daya Sir has shaved off his head? When? just now they came from Manali, then they shot for yesterday's episode. hmmm ....... kya pata

I doubt I will see this series ever again, after reading your description. But at the same time its not a shock for me either, I have seen him in just one episode. This character is meant for mockery who is always going to be laughing stock and loose to the lead (idiotic) actor of the show. Fireworks has gone mad for taking him in this sidey role. what were they thinking.

Daya Sir, please quit this show, it is way below your standard. Its not doing justice to you stature at all. this show does not deserve you.
I don't know when he has shaved off or anything...

His wig gets blown off in the wind, revealing a bald head with patchy hair and the girls were laughing at him. Angry

It is only due to pure loyalty to B P Singh that Daya has agreed to this.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I have also seen its not Daya who is shaved off they use a  type of  wig. I know its not wig  don't know exact word now. not coming to my mind over it he used wig which is blown. Really please Daya quit.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I have also seen its not Daya who is shaved off they use a  type of  wig. I know its not wig  don't know exact word now. not coming to my mind over it he used wig which is blown. Really please Daya quit.

Bald cap?

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I hate to see daya's  role harpreet singh  in gutur gu bcz there he  is a wrestler and he is not intellect too .not a bad show ok .

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

It is only due to pure loyalty to B P Singh that Daya has agreed to this.

That was very nice of Daya Sir to do but even Singh Saab should have thought about Daya Sir, his standard, his stature before asking him to come on board. Sorry Singh Saab you have disappointed me big time here.

If Daya Sir does not leave this show, I hope this show itself is taken off air ASAP. And that lead actor, O God he gets on my nerves. I feel like bashing him up black and blue.

Sorry B P Singh Saab but this silent comedy is a big bore and a horrible horrible idea. I hope you invest in better things in future. Please concentrate on CID than this trash. And Daya Sir, please please quit this show, you don't belong there.

(Sorry for being harsh but that is a fan's most honest opinion)

Edited by prabhanarayan - 03 April 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Please  Daya sir, quit the disgusting show, please.CryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top