Behenein

Show needs some twist

honey19 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Show needs some major twist soon else it will become like any other boring show.. I feel its got great potential but hasn't been capitalised that way. They should move the story instead of dragging it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuu thumbnail
AGREE WITH U ... I FEEL THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME I GUESS...
AWasif-26 thumbnail
i think the show is going very well....
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read an article somewhere, forgotten now, which said that during IPL the producers planned to have quite a few quick twists to keep viewers watching, so just stay tuned 😉
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show is diff and gd but i agree it needs twist the girls need to be more indipendent and mihir and purva should never get married otherwise everyone will lose interest as she'll be taking her sis hubby away wat do u guys think
AWasif-26 thumbnail
yes i agree with u i like ammar & purva more than purva & mihir bcoz ammar loves purva so much & mihir loves smriti so both r cute jodis 🤗 well i hope smriti'll come back home after recovring & purva will get married to ammar but dont know about CV's planns 🤔  Edited by AWasif-26 - 14 years ago
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep there shld be some twist n hope dey r coming with 1
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree ths show needs to introduce some twists to keep on capturing the spectators!!😊
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup... the show diffinetly needs a twist and soon otherwise the trp might go down...i mean it not boring to the point where we have to stop watching it but it needs some more massala lol i feel...but otherwise its a great show..
lavanaya thumbnail
the sisters need to really act now instead of crying all day .its really boring .all the sisters are so innocents . they shooldnt have signed the papers of their house without reading it. thats why i stopped wathing the show.