Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yikes it's almost 1:30 am and I writing this topic.

The way I see it Riddhima already knows Armaan's love. So it's not like she is going to find out how much Armaan loves her. I don't think she questions his love to begin with. And if she did she definitely doesn't deserve to be with him. She also knows how much she loves Armaan. The girl almost killed herself couple of times for him. So it's not as if she is waiting to fall in love with him.

But in Sid's case everything is new. She doesn't know how much he cares or how much she cares. And OH! she definitely cares. I keep looking at the promo. And specially friday's episode. Her eyes speak!!! They are no longer mourning the loss of her lover aka Armaan. She is afraid to let Sid's hand go. It's not making sense to her. When Armaan first came back she said she started living again holding Sid's hand. Now she is worried what would happen if this natak goes out of hand. She is not worried that she gets to play around with her lover and the situation is bittersweet. But she is sad that if anything goes wrong she will lose Siddhanth. It's the fear of losing him.

Be it tradition or be it her growing feelings for Sid she is connected to Sid. Even if Sid pushes her towards Armaan today's Riddhima looks back at her husband. She doesn't wish to go. She wants to walk beside her husband.

And that's why I feel he is at an advantage. Even if Riddhima still loves Armaan, even if they pretend to be married, Sid has become a part of Riddhima that we can't deny.

I feel Armaan is at a disadvantage.  He has nothing left to do really. It's not like he can do something else to prove his love. Rid knows his love. It's not like he can say sorry gazillion times. She already forgave him that's why she went after him. It's not like he can make her love him. She already loves him. She is not testing him. It's Siddharth  who is being tested.

If Siddhanth wins then Armaan automatically loses, if he loses then Armaan wins. Not the other way around. Armaan can't win over Riddhima. Siddhanth has to lose first.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 03 April 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*good4nothingcutee998mjhtfan8LRC92kw0906Neha_SLuV_MiLeSadiroykapurrapunzel84douknocelestaeforbiddenlove-kavita-JATINTHAKKARnondescriptluvkasuANfan1000-.nandini.-aishu_25pavspatakhaguddiromiosugar1-alimabi-eshaaax3.Monu-SunNaamonarNymeriaprerna4rishavLennieshanti05Wrackspurtnotfadedawaynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid being tested not Armaan" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
^^ AGREE!
i saw the promooo...todays precap many times! :)
iff u see Ridz face, shee really wants to go back to Sid.
She doesnt wanna stay with Armaan, becuz like u said:
The girl almost killed herself couple of times for him. So it's not as if she is waiting to fall in love with him.
^shee almost died looking for Armaan, but he didnt come back! :((
I dont think she will wear Armaans mangalsutra, and didnt u notice when she was said the promise, she kept looking at sid, you cud see the fear she has of losing him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rozedreamzLuV_MiLeSJATINTHAKKARromiosugar1prerna4rishav

anu555

Goldie

anu555

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
she wants to be with sid is not because she loves him but beceuse of the lecture given by sids mom about a mrried women in india so she is doing a duty of a wife as she told sid in todays episode that yur mom tells me about bhartiya nari and thats what iam doing and u r asking me to do natak of armaane wife just go again and watch todays episode

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha87IFluverArushi.ImmortalAdiYamithilalovesksgZaYaHolicRubyLynn

tina_manoj

tina_manoj

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Well its not like Armaan didnt help riddhima!! AND its b4 u talk about traditions/morals well think about- Is playing with Armaans emotions good? Is playing with our emotions good?

Tina_manoj

P.S. I just posted my opinion!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhanZaYaHolic

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

good4nothingcelestaeJATINTHAKKARaishu_25romiosugar1-alimabi-notfadedaway

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

celestaepavsaishu_25rosette80romiosugar1-alimabi-eshaaax3.

caprigurl

IF-Sizzlerz

caprigurl

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Riddhima said to herself in yesterdays episode That it was her dream to get married to Armaan and now she has to act it out.Oh dear she's scared really scared but Not because she has to let go of Sid, but cos with her true love around her she wont be able to stop herself from loving him like crazy like she does , like her eyes say. As for Sid, if there really was a pact like they always wanna be together wouldnt they have already owned up to their marriage In front of his Mom? Couldnt she simply tell her I'm married to ur son and will remain so and be happy cos i'm just the Wife u always want me to be?? There is no excuse for their dilly-dallying, no fear of losing the marriage, cos it really never was a Proper married relation in the first place, Its the fear of giving in to honest feelings of love and yet not being able o because of the status they are in.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

justnehDilushacleopatra123Ayesha87Aurora.sonam_..Chanakya...candyyuzmakhanArushi.-.nandini.-ImmortalAdiYaShipraP-KD-FarzuIranimithilalovesksgZaYaHolic-Moni-Sue101

ImmortalAdiYa

IF-Rockerz

ImmortalAdiYa

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

Riddhima said to herself in yesterdays episode That it was her dream to get married to Armaan and now she has to act it out.Oh dear she's scared really scared but Not because she has to let go of Sid, but cos with her true love around her she wont be able to stop herself from loving him like crazy like she does , like her eyes say. As for Sid, if there really was a pact like they always wanna be together wouldnt they have already owned up to their marriage In front of his Mom? Couldnt she simply tell her I'm married to ur son and will remain so and be happy cos i'm just the Wife u always want me to be?? There is no excuse for their dilly-dallying, no fear of losing the marriage, cos it really never was a Proper married relation in the first place, Its the fear of giving in to honest feelings of love and yet not being able o because of the status they are in.

agreed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzmakhanArushi.ZaYaHolic-Moni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top