Page   of 88
Page 2 Page 88

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Hello people.
My name is Aishwarya.
Many people call me many different things so you can basically call me anything as long as it doesn't hurt my self esteem.
Let us see...
hmm about me.
Well for one I laugh a LOT. So if I don't know what to say or how to say something I'll pretty much just laugh.

Um... I would be perfect to play the snarky person in Hindi shows. Becuase I am one. Like the nice one that has all the awesome comebacks LOL just cuz that's all I do, speak in comebacks. When I get bored, i seriously like come up with comebacks... of course when I need them I forget them...

This is my first ever gallery. I had been posting my creations in the "Latest Creations" section but then Sam told me I should open a shop. So here I am.
Opening a shop/gallery.

I am not really good at this mind you; most of what I end up with is just plain bad. So feel free to give me any and all pointers you have for Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 [version 6.0]

Did I mention I ramble a lot? Cuz I do.

Green Envy is a name I thought up in o say 5th grade.[ It was originally something else with green in it but it's this now (green is my favorite color)] And now it's a fictional company with a lame website that no one actually visits, not even us.
But we like the name so whenever we do something relatively creative such as this, we use it and pretend we're important!

[the us is me and my friends]

I live in the US and go to high school here, that's where the "attitude" is from in case you were wondering.

Anyway, down to business.

I will post any and all creations I make here, whether or not I think they are worthy because that is just the kind of person I am right now!

Most of anything that I do will most likely be on these topics:

1. Shahid Kapoor
  2. Siddhima/Jeran
  3. Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon
  4. Karan Wahi
  5. Barun Sobti
  6. MJHT
  7. KYPH
  8. Geet
  9. Remix
  10. Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
  11. Kitni Mohabaat Hai: 2
  12. Any random hot guy i like :P
  13. Possibly random movies that i like
Do I Take Requests?
Yes.
You really don't have to ask me if you can ask.
My shop will probably be open all the time.
REALLY.
Just. Ask.
[Don't demand though, i have a prob when I'm told to do stuff... issues]

Anyway,  I'm the kind of person that will try her hardest. If you have a request, you can tell me  in the thread, but try to PM me,it's the only way to keep organized and I love to do that.
I promise nothing, in fact I will apologize profusely ahead of time for how it is most like going to end up.

However, if I feel that I will not be able to complete the task, I will promptly inform you [which is why you should pm me the request, i might not ck the thread] and possibly refer you [i sound like a drErmm]

HOW TO REQUEST is found below

Copyright Stamps:

All OLD work will be printed with:

aish<3

a<3

malluangel

greenenvycreations

gecreations

simple and sweet. just like that.

NEW work will have:

Feel free to use any of my creations, unless i say otherwise, just credit me if the stamps not on it.

My Youtube Account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/malluangel?feature=mhw4

Tumblr [I sometimes post directly there instead of on here]

http://malluangel.tumblr.com/

and its obv from the title :P

http://whyilovekw.tumblr.com/

INDEX: Below

Written Works: Below

Edited by malluangel - 17 February 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

vrulsnomadsoulmala1108sr-medhacrazzygal_jenny_NehaLvsK.Wahi_..Naina..reyaa.fariya94blissfullFebruaryFlowerAbhiNikiLuvercrazy_4_karanIqbal Neha1natashuharshita_sahni-screwed.UP-IshiaLiashna-Jahnvi-RavishingSaRunromiosugar1-Fatima-.PINK._Divya_-Harshu-indian_beautyMehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GreenEnvyCreations EmporiumUPD: 2/17 P86" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tenzin.Rox

Goldie

Tenzin.Rox

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Congrats hun;) may u open many more shops!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tenzin.Rox

Congrats hun;) may u open many more shops!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenzin.Rox

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
How to Request:
-i'm accepting 1-6 pictures good quality please.
-the text, its great that you think im amazing enough to come up with all that witty stuff but erm, i suck at working under preassure :\
-if you need it within a certain time, tell me becuase if i have too much going on i dont wanna make i promise i cant keep
-post all of that right here in the gallery
-pm me to tell me that you've requested, as i dont manically ck this all the time :P sometimes but not always

For Written works

Turotials:

Page 65- Using Your Siggy Box

Edited by malluangel - 31 December 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranmala1108_NehaLvsK.Wahi_Iqbal Neha1romiosugar1.PINK._Divya_-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
wah wah aish
finally.. see was that hard hun.. nope.. thx for the apprisation.. lol..
u know i will try and always help where i can.. Embarrassed
cuz i dont use the software u doo..
but i do use Jasc AniiShop soo hopefully i can help u with vid avii soon..

soooo start posted some stuff soon ...
i hope u have many galery /shoppii to come.. =]

loving the name .. awesome..
im green with envy LOL

Edited by -SamPari- - 03 April 2010 at 5:46pm

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamPari-

wah wah aish
finally.. see was that hard hun.. nope.. thx for the apprisation.. lol..
u know i will try and always help where i can.. Embarrassed
cuz i dont use the software u doo..
but i do use Jasc AniiShop soo hopefully i can help u with vid avii soon..

soooo start posted some stuff soon ...
i hope u have many galery /shoppii to come.. =]

loving the name .. awesome..
im green with envy LOL

i like to give appriciation where its needed, and its deff needed in ur case lol
imm gonna go through my tinypic account right now and start lol watch this thread for something that will blow ur brains out! lol

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
INDEX:

Photoshop:
Pg 1: Shahid Kapoor, AR, Arjun Bijlani, MJHT/Girls/Sayank, Sukirti Khandpal, Jennifer Winget, Prem-Jenny, Asin, Siddharth Narayan, Allu Arjun
Pg 2: Surya/Shahid/Jensen, Mayur,Siddharth N,Shahid K, AR, KSG, Arjun-Jenni, Siddhima Mayur, Mayank, Rhiddima, Siddhima, Iqbal Khan, Yuvraj Singh [Barun Sobti], Siddharth N, Siddhant Modi, Shahid, Benia, MJHT boys, KSG, Armaan M, Billie Joe Armstrong, AR, Sidmaan, Karans [Wahi-SG], Ritiesh D, Mayank+baby, Jeran, Sayank, Karan Wahi
Pg 3: Shahid-Genelia, Shahid, Armaan M, Sid/Rhidz/Armaan, Siddhant Modi, Three Idiots
Pg 4: Jennifer Winget, Mayur, Siddhima, Remix, Ranvir Sisodia, Geet [Abhi/Guru/Dhrasti], Sheban-Deepika, Maneet,
Pg 5: The ArTi/Mayur ones got deleted Unhappy, Shahid-Asin, Modis Big smile
Pg 6: Siddhima!, Modi boys, ArSh, Gurti, Maneet, MSK
Pg 7: Mayur, Nupur, Siddhima, Maneet+Dadi
Pg 8: Siddhima, ArSh
Pg 10: Maneet, Anjaana Anjaani
Pg 11: Avatars: Nayantara, Siddhima, Jeran, Siddhant, Karan, Surya, Surya+Nayantara, Siddharth N, Allu Arjun, Ian somerhalder
Pg 12: Karan Wahi+Raj S. Arora, Surya, Delena [Damon Elena], Karan Wahi, Siddhant Modi, Siddhima,
Pg 14: Siddhima, Rhiddima Modi, Imran Khan [actor], The Vampire Diaries, Ashi-Yuvi, Mayur
Pg 15: Request, MJHT gang, Mayur, Chuck Blair, The Vampire Diaries
Pg 19: Surya Sivakumar, Trisha Krishnan, Bhavana, Mahesh Babu, Shanak, Break Ki Baad, Anwar, Karan Wahi, Jeran
Pg 21: Had a bunch of BHPH but they got deleted, so now, its just a mahesh-trisha
Pg 22 to rest all deleted.
Pg 27: MSK, Maneet, Geet, Gurti, Karan Wahi, Shahid-Priyanka, Surya, Rajat-Mugda
Pg 30: Shilpa Anand, Asin Thottumkal, Amrita Rao, ShiRan, John Abraham, The Vampire Diaries [Grou[/Delena/Ian-Nina], Kitini Mohabaat Hai, Surya-Asin, Shamrita, Rohan-Isha
Pg 33: Barun Sobti, BHPH, Siddhima/Jeran, Karan Wahi, AN, Ranvir-Anushka, Dan-Blair, Surya Asin
Pg 36: Wallpapers: Karan Wahi and Siddhima, Siggies: Kensi-Deeks[NCIS:LA], Shiran, Atul-Anjali, Kitani Mohabaat Hai[Arjuhi/Raj], Arjuhi, Siddhima, Vivah [Prem&Poonam], Karan Wahi-Amrita Rao, Amrita Rao, Jake Gyllenhaal, Blair-Dan
Pg 38: World Cup India Ki Jai
Pg 40: TVD, KW, KW+Rati Pandey, Siddhima, KMH
Pg 41: Siddhima, Surya, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ed Westwick, Amit Tandon, KW/Siddhant, Remix, Shamrita, Imran-Deepika, Imran-Katrina, Dair, Prem-Poonam, Shahid-Priyanka, Rahul-Muskaan, Atul-Anjali, Penn-Leighton, Brokeback Mountain, The Vampire Diaries [Delena, Cast, & Damon], Shahid, Maneet, Savaan, Jennifer Winget, Deepika Padukone, Khote Sikkey, KMH
Pg 45: Jeran KW+Panchi Bora
Pg 48: KW, ArHi, Siddhima, AN, Harshad-Jenny, Savaan, Blair-Dan, KMH [Krithika, Karan], NCIS, TVD, Prithviraj, Jayasurya, Surya, Shahid Kapoor, Social Causes
Pg 52: KW, Siddhima, Barun Sobti, IPKKND, AA, Shahid, Delena, KaShti [KW&DD]
Pg 55: KW, Siddhima, Jai Soni, SGP, Rati Pandey, Shahid-Sonam/Mausam, Savan, Lyrics Texts,
ArHi/ASR/Sarun
Pg 59: Siddhima Avatars, Siddhima, IPKKND/ArHi, Shilpa-Jenny, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan/Ali Zafar, MSK/ASR, KaRunBig smile, Besharam Squad.

Sometimes I get into the zone and need a texture so i google it and then forget to note the site down so thanks and sorry to those people!

Also, due to the Tinypic incident, I lost much of the links to my work, if you want to see the old creations, visit the following link:

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/malluangel/

Edited by malluangel - 04 November 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae_NehaLvsK.Wahi_Iqbal Neha1BammySammyRavishingSaRunromiosugar1.PINK._Divya_-Harshu-nikita_88

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
UPDATE

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 03 April 2010 at 8:18pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108_NehaLvsK.Wahi_..Naina..Iqbal Neha1harshita_sahniffkhanBammySammyromiosugar1Julybaby22RavishingSaRun_Divya_-Harshu-.PINK.nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.