znd-2 will start from may 1 2010

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey frnds ,
znd-2 will be start from may 1 2010,i just go to star plus website & got this news ,just read the material below.....
Aditi gets ready for Zara Nachke Dikha 2
Aditi Gupta of Kis Des Main Hai Mera Dil fame is back with yet another show but this time it is not a daily soap but she is doing a dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha season 2 on STAR Plus.

We spoke to Aditi Gupta during the rehearsals....

"I am back with a bang and for me this is totally different, which I haven't done before. I love dancing and from the rehearsals, I am learning so many things and I am happy that in these days of rehearsing I have lost weight though I don't know how much but I feel from within that I have lost some weight because after Kis Des….went off air I was eating, sitting and sleeping. Here in this show, Heer is lost and the audience will see Aditi Gupta," says Aditi.

Further she told us that, "I don't have any dancing icon per se but if we consider stunts wise then I like Akshay Kumar, he is a wonderful performer. Among TV, I don't have any favourite dancer. I like the concept of the show, which is girls vs. Boys and I think this contest is age old so through dance, we are going to show, we girls are superior. I don't care amongst the boys who are performing but I must say our performances will be the best."

The show will launch after the IPL gets over and it will be on air from May 1st on STAR Plus.