Fan Fictions

I'll win! Either by Hook or Crook. NOTE pg 12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveoflifeksg

Awesome
thankssssss Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll win! Either by Hook or Crook. NOTE pg 12 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by choco_pie92

another unique concept....
i just loved it
superb concept...seriously how do u think of such ideas...
i m in love with ur brain girl....u r just too good...
update soon

love
debadrita
debz darling stop praising so much. and thanks sweety u loved it so much. i hope u'll like it like MY my a. and ideas just come man.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630debby_11

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
guys thanks so much for ur lovely comments, so here is part 1 for you. it's small i m tellin in advance but promise from now on the parts will be big. so enjoy.

Part 1

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the finals of the teen basketball tournament. As you can see the audiences are very excited for the teams to arrive. So guys and girls welcome our teams who manage to make it to the finals. Team A, the girls team- the 'pink panthers' and their very sexy coach Miss Riddhima Gupta (the boys screamed with excitement as she entered). And our team B, the boys team- the 'inevitable eagles' and their dashingly charming coach Mr. Armaan Mallik (the girls rushed to get his autograph and jumped with excitement)".

The stadium was bustling with crowd and the cheer leaders went wild when the two teams marched into the stadium giving grand entry. The crowd was divided into two teams all the boys were screaming and cheering for the sexy Riddhima who had a slight proud feeling inside her as she had finally made it through the finals after conquering all the obstacles in her path. The girls were drooling over the hot hunk armaan as he proudly strolled into the stadium. When the coach of the opposite team entered Riddhima smirked seeing his exhausted and tight with anger face. She slowly headed towards the exhausted coach of the opponent team.

"Best of luck armaan. So how are you feeling now? You seemed pretty tired. Hope you and your team had a good sleep last night" Riddhima said with a lopsided smile and armaan's anger was going out of his control but he somehow controlled it.

"Same to you Riddhima and I hope may the best person win. Well yes I am pretty tired because I got trapped into someone's cheap plan last night to make us loose, but let me tell you something very clear Riddhima that my boys are the best and even if they have practiced all night they will still give their best. You worry about your girls and I hope you gave them a good practice as you was too busy conspiring against my team. Even though you think that this is a win-win situation for you after what you did to me last night, don't underestimate my boys cuz hum int (brick)ka jawaab pathar se dete hai aur jo haari baazi ko jeet ta hai usse hi sikandar kehte hai. Good luck cuz now you need it bad" with that armaan walked to his boys (his team) and roared loudly to raise their morale and spirits.

"BOYS WE'LL WIN EITHER BY HOOK OR CROOK! ARE YOU WITH ME BOYS?"

"YES COACH!" the team shouted with equal passion and enthusiasm.

One the other side riddhima's team got a bit worried looking at armaan trying to raise his team's morale. One of player of riddhima's team nudged Riddhima and looked at her with confused gaze.

"Coach are you sure we will win this match? You know na how important it is for us to win this tournament. Maybe for the other team this is just another match but for us it's our last chance to save our sports centre and if we loose this time, then those committee people will close the sports centre" Riddhima understood her condition as she was going through the same feeling. Even she feels disgusted towards herself after what she did to armaan to win this tournament last night, but she had no other option. She had promised her team that they will win this tournament either by hook or crook.

"girls listen to me carefully. Don't think that just because they are boys they can defeat you. NO they can't. and don't forget that they are dead tired, so take full advantage of that. Ok and remember that we need to win this tournament and we will EITHER BY HOOK OR CROOK" with that both the teams huddled together to discuss their final strategies and moves ready to rock on the basketball court.   

Ok guys this was part one. I know it was short but from part two the story will be in flashback. Tell me guys how was it and is it good enough to continue or not.

love
Saniya aka Sani/Sanz

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3cutie13karankideewanixricha_bsisgeosweety7395yongshindiyaa1pkX..Niha..Xmansibhartiscorpio95disisSanayafunkybratzdhruvikaluvsKSGCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630pixie_nAR_LOVER-Sid-kweetrockstarnyxxprincess52PinkSugarsdebby_11dazzling_armaanNorz-ialwayswill--Aliya-anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanMedha.-AviatoR-iTangled_25hunder

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Nice start. Thanks for the PM Wink

moonlight2630

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
res

moonlight2630

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
cool start

moonlight2630

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hey so happy that u finally posted the first part...was really excited to read it..i totally loved it..cant wait to read more...wow ridz is an amezing coach...that is right just cause we are girld that dont mean boys can defeate us..lol...update soon and thank 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630Sani_Rani

ShelDev

ShelDev

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Sani
great start
can u pls add me to your PM list pls?
thnks

moonlight2630