Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks so much Deba.  What do I say about my favorite show.  They just don't get it that we as the viewers want to see DV-Amoli together.  They keep dragging in inevitable.  Well I hope the reunion of DV-Amoli better be worth it in the end. 

I must say as much as I wanted the DV-AMoli on screen together, that the interaction between Sunanda and Amoli were very well done.  The dialogue and execution was very good.  AMoli did very good in her acting yesterday.  I was very impressed with her. 

Lets see what the crybaby does on Monday. 
aaru19 thumbnail
hi deeba... πŸ˜›
as i told cudnt watch d epi... so ur update was of great help! thanks yaar fr d update, nice update 😊 πŸ‘
abt d epi...
dnt want to say anythin at all! 😑
dere r several reasons of my anger/dissatisfaction
dese ppl r unnecessarily draggin d show to nowhere , stupid new characters r waste of time 🀒 ,getting to see less of our dv 😑,all our predictions comin false regarding dv-amoli 😑 n....
wt r dese cv's upto,huh?     πŸ˜‘
dnt knw wen will dis 🀒 track change???Edited by aarub - 14 years ago
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

welcome back deeba dear with a wonderful update. This 1 hr special was not soo special for  us DVians but seeing our DV dil khush hogayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. So sunanda opened up that amoli is her daughter and we have to see how she'll react to this. so next week full of boring track.  But  why did this DV go back and hope he'll come soon  to get her back. we'll  wait and watch what happens after two days.

most welcummmmmmmmmmmmmm savi darling and thnx 4 ths specialllllll hug. πŸ˜ƒ. Haaaaan yaaaar epi was boring but most of the i hr specials aim at allowing the begining of a new track 4 the next whole week. SO u r rite tht whl next week will b dedicated to amoli and sunanda ji's roothna manana kind of stuff. I think there will b a gr8 margin of acting 4 supriyaaaaa. DV had 2 go back bcuz he has reached amoli almost buttttttttttttttttttttttttt ths has to b delayed till IPL ends , so i more week he will stay awayyyyyyyy. Hoping to c gud epis in the coming weeksssssssss.
twettycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: king99

Thanks so much Deba.  What do I say about my favorite show.  They just don't get it that we as the viewers want to see DV-Amoli together.  They keep dragging in inevitable.  Well I hope the reunion of DV-Amoli better be worth it in the end. 

U r welcum king jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Ekta is dragging but honey cant drag it now 4 long assssssssssss public demand can never b ignored 4 long. Though irritating and she is testing our patience butttttttttttttt still she has tried to gv us --------the DVians----------maximum. SO lets hope 4 the best 2 happen soooon.

I must say as much as I wanted the DV-AMoli on screen together, that the interaction between Sunanda and Amoli were very well done.  The dialogue and execution was very good.  AMoli did very good in her acting yesterday.  I was very impressed with her. 
Lets see what the crybaby does on Monday. 

no doubt ----------supriya was awesome yaaaaaaaaaar. She does cry well but she cannot scareeeeeee well.

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you deeba for fabulous update...

Poor Amoli is getting Jhatka after Jhakta...
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twettycat

buhattttttttttt buhattttttttttt shukriyaaaaaaaaaaaaa jan-e-deebaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

aww kya baat boli tumney jaan
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alottttttttt my janiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- Gud to c u here in the forum afterrrrrrrrrr quite sum timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

me 2 yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

there can b nooooooooooooo disagreement at all regarding him beinggggggggggg ultraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hot in tht dark room and u knw ------------wht made him hotter ------------😳were his superrrrrrrrrrrrrr hot witty expressions, and tht smirk of himmmmmmmmmm haiiiiiiiiiiiii----------aik song yaaad a gaya. Nitu jani u ll agree wth me " TUMHARI ADDAON PE MAIN WARI WARI ,,,, TUMHARI ADDAON PE MAIN WARI WARI 😳😳😳

i kno ❀️...yeah dat smirk of his 's sooo 😳😍😍....

hmmm ☺️☺️..so agree wid d apt song choice yaar  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—

I believe u my janiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and i do feel tht now much clear indications r being given regarding their futur romance track as wth every passing day bot DV and amoli r shown 2 b moreeeeeeeeee compatible 2 each other .

c told ya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ !!

haaaaaaaan yyaaaaaaaaar even i feel the same-----------but u knw amoli is very selfish - may b ths time she wont think abt herself and in the result v will b served with our mossssssssst anticipated menuuuuuuuu---------THeir marriage + romanceeeeeeee yaaaar.πŸ˜‰

yes..yes..dis time cv's r leaving no stone unturned fr making dem 1 πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

inshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my jaaaaaaaan

inshallah
!!

aaru19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitu123

<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">welcome my jaanu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....

now do i need 2 say nefing bout d super AWESOME update 😳..yess i do coz oderwise i wont b able 2 sleep peacefully ...⭐️...</font>
</font>πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">..u dunno how we all 've missed it yaar πŸ˜’...but now u r back wid a bang my jaani & m sooo loving it </font></font>πŸ˜ƒ<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> !!

haiii !! dv looked sooo HOT in dat red studio light </font>
</font>☺️☺️<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">..</font></font>😍😍<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...& i jus adore his witty ways 2 find out bout his lurv Amoli 😳😳...

okk..clever cv's r giving us hint fter hint bout </font>
</font><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">d future </font></font><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">DV-Amoli </font></font>❀️<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> storyline hmmm πŸ˜‰...wid some "so called" abhshaguns n all </font></font>πŸ˜‰<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> !!...c a very </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">religious </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Amoli ignored d </font></font><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">holiness
of d pearl necklace & tore it in2 pieces 😲😲 !!..whch's quiet unnatural 4 her kinda believer πŸ˜•...dont u finkπŸ˜‰ ??</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> anoder 1 πŸ˜›...cv's r showing epi fter epi dat how Ankita's happy wen she's around Amoli πŸ˜‰...yeah ..yeah we kno dat dey both 'll live under d same roof (DV-amoli, suren-AnkitaπŸ˜‰) sooo affability btwn dese 2 's a must u c πŸ˜› !!

as predicted earlier Amoli really finks she 's a shame 4 her mother & dat's y she 's given 2 anoder person !! but den 2 dis Amoli 'll "sacrifice" (frm Amoli's POV ) her life 4 her step sis πŸ‘πŸΌ

so now we r going 2 witness d much waited DV-Amoli marriage / half marriage (only last phera left 2 complete d marriage u c </font>
</font>πŸ˜›<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">πŸ˜‰) in a legal & logical wayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰</font></font>

<font color="#000000">
</font>

wow nitu wat an explanation yaar!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
dil khush ho gaya!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Edited by aarub - 14 years ago
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarub

wow nitu wat an explanation yaar!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
dil khush ho gaya!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

aww ...aarub yaar if u guys r happy wid my xplanation den me 2 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—