India-Forums

Jaimuniya's grihapravesh April 16th (Page 3)

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo ladies...

The poor girl will think she is Apshagun for Jai and will be broken hearted (I am sure she is not aware of the curse)

I can feel better knowing that Jai is there with Jamunia in every step of her life ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I also read that Jamunia will try to commit suicide, but somebody will stop her from doing that.
Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Bodhan Mama is a killerAngry   Is he going to get off free?  Wonder if there will be an investigation or if anyone would miss the radio guyConfused  What was the point of that guy coming and having him killedConfusedCould it be to prove that Bodhan is a heartless killerOuch

sita11

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Vrisha in Uttarprdesh side also ,aalta(the red paint) is applied at the feet of groom

As I am from uttar Pradesh ,so I hv seen all this happening in my own family functions !!! its for good luck !!!

mama is really evil ,he killed tht radio guyOuch

Sita

Thanks for this info.  I was aware of grooms being decorated @ their weddings (I myself was), but things like sindoor or alta, I thought were exclusively for women.  But in Maharashtra, I've seen men wear sindoor.

Actually, Bodhan & Ramlali are genuinely evil, while Lakhan & Shivkali are genuinely stupid.  Fine combo running in the family.  I just hope that Jamu's late father was a good and sensible guy, or else Jamu is really going to give this haveli some moronic varis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113sita11

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was funny.  In fact, this Jamuniya serial is looking like a disguised comedy. LOLLOLLOL

First of all, Batori & Chatori trying to seduce Bali & Awadh.  Batori tries her stuff, but Bali is too serious, and would never go w/ anything but an arranged marriage.  And the way Batori goes on to him irritates him to the point that he threatens her, and she leaves.  She then decides that having lost Bali, she'll steal Awadh from Chatori, and they then both bad-mouth each other to Awadh.  If these 2 were positive characters, one might present them the book 'The Rules' so that they'd figure out how to actually win over guys - not by throwing yourself @ them.

In the end, the funny part - both of them dancing to entertain the guests for Jamuniya's wedding.  Wish they had done the thali-nachch - you know, the one where Jamu cut her feet.

Also, the friction b/w Bodhan & Lakhan's families are starting to show.  Shivkali, who's now jealous of Ramlali, decides to actually talk sense to Jamu, and along w/ chachi (Chutki's mom), convince her that nothing is going to happen to her.  She is further pissed later on when only Batori's well being is discussed by Bodhan & Ramlali.  What happens is Bodhan showing his class by calling Premalata aside and asking her for the payment, and then they leave the wedding to see whether the correct amount has been given.  When they do verify that it's correct, they mention that they have all they need for Batori's wedding.  No mention of Chatori, thereby pissing off Shivkali.  Funny thing is that Gajraj asks Lakhan where Bodhan is, and Lakhan spills the beans that Bodhan is verifying that the correct amount has been paid.  Gajraj is pissed, noting that he had given them more than what they asked for, and still they are behaving in such a cheap manner.  He then tells Lakhan to bring Bodhan out, telling him that he doesn't tolerate any delays in the ceremonies.

I like Bodhan's idea of crisis management.  I mean, one of the servants tells him that the priest has been taken ill (this is what I could make out), and Bodhan asks him to simply hush it up. LOLROFL  Uh, Bodhan-ji, vivaha ke liye purahit ko avashakta hoga, na?  What does he plan to do during the ceremony?  I hope that Gajraj has a purohit from his end, who can officiate for the whole thing.

And finally, when they are all seated, Lakhan keeps asking Bodhan about the rj (who Bodhan killed), and Bodhan keeps getting pissed @ him being brought up, and finally threatens Lakhan.  Incidentally, when Bodhan was serving the guests, I thought that he was going to poison Gajraj.  I normally wouldn't expect this from any other host, but this family wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

One thing I'll note - even though Gajraj seems to head a shady family, there's not one thing I can see for which I blame Bali, except maybe throwing Jai to the floor for applying sindoor on Jamu, or tying Awadh to the back of his jeep.  All the characters he's bullied are shady in themselves.  I do hope that after the marriage, if Bodhan tries to flex his muscles any further wrt Gajraj, Bali roughs him up real well.  Maybe gift 2 of his thugs Batori & Chatori - that way, Bodhan will have the 1 crore Rs all to himself (and Lakhan can try battling him for it).

Tomorrow, the wedding!!!!  Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

PartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeartPartyDay DreamingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113sita11

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I didn't see your update Vrisha, so I started another thread and put up a brief one.  Well , double treat , I guessLOL

sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thanks vrisha for the update
yup this epi was hilarious all due to chato-bato idiotic acts & their dance perfromance !!!
yes ramlaali & bodhan r evil ppl
while shivkali & her husband r stupid but not evil !!!

yes we all r excited for jai-jamunia wedding !!!

Mallika113

Go to top