Jaimuniya's grihapravesh April 16th (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sd_384

Groupbie

sd_384

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Good that the story is going this way its been long we could not see Kuber Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaimuniya's grihapravesh April 16th (Page 2)" in Jamunia forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sd_384

As mentioned in one of the episodes Kuber is a person whom Gajraj trusts on and he manages all accounts of Thakur.. so he was pretty annoyed by the fact that jai and jamuniya are getting married cos now that the thakur will have to pay one crore to mama,,, also as per the abhishap goes any female whosever is married in havelli does not survive.. so I think he mite be disappinted and actuaaly wants to be the king...

Ok, this makes sense.  I didn't know that Kuber was Thakur family accountant.  He knows all the family finances and secrets.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
But Kuber has been shown as a well wisher of Jai.  It's his wife and bahu (?) who have been rooting for Gajraj's family not to have any heirs, so that presumably, they'll be in succession.

In the last episode, they showed Kuber mouring the breakup of Jai's engagement, even while the 2 women in his family were dancing and playing the drum.  Even if he's the accountant, he doesn't look like one who has evil designs on anybody.

Another thing - when Gajraj exploded @ Bodhan, how come those 2 women were there right @ the doorstep to witness everything?

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Kuber is the next door guy, who was speaking to Jai one day, right?   He seemed nice and he cared about Jai and even encouraged him.  It's his wife who has a grudge against the  Thakur family.  She will benefit if there were to be no wedding in the family or waris  for Gajraj.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Today's promo of Jamuniya this Friday show her doing her grihapravesh - she enters the haveli, and on the thali, one more apshakun - the diya goes out.

Yesterday's episode - one thing that struck me was them applying alta (the foot color) on Jai.  I thought it was only something married women wear, so I choked seeing the womenfolk apply this on Jai.

Also, today's episode, @ the end, Batori & Chatori were plotting to marry Bali & Awadh, so that they can become Jamuniya's jethanis and torture her there.  Of course, Bodhan/Lakhan won't let them, since the haveli is cursed.  But if these 2 had just explained this part to them, then they wouldn't be trying to sabotage Jaimuniya's wedding.  But being the idiots they are, they just failed to explain to Batori & Chatori their whole rationale.  Had these 2 known that Jamuniya was being sold and was destined to die, they'd just not bother, and happily go along w/ this.

I thought that the Kasam Radio guy would have been a good dulha for Chatori (or for that matter Batori) - too bad he was killed by Bodhan today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_kanna44Mallika113sita11

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I was surprised to see Bodhan kill the radio guyShocked    I guess he didn't want radio man to blackmail him and tell their secrets to  Gajraj!    But to push him down the hill was ruthless!  I thought Bodhan was just a harmless little bugger, but he is a killer.

Jai Jamu's marriage has had every apshagun possibleLOL    It will still continue.  So in a way, I am thinking that the apshaguns are lucky for this couple.LOL

The neighbor guy is actually Gajraj's cousin,   so Kuber is like his nephew.  That's why he trusts him with his tijori keys and accounts.    Because of this only Padmavati does not want any heirs for the Thakur family.  

Jai looked awesome riding on a white horse followed by all the village folk and the elephant paradeBig smile    Jamu witnessing this was cute until Mami came with her big mouth and deemed it apshagun!  Why am I not surprisedLOL

Bhatu and Chatu planning to get married to Bali and Awadh was too funny.  If they only knew, what would  happen to them,  they would have been scared.

Promo, the wedding taking place and again the aarthi lamp blows out upon Jamu's arrival at the haveli symbolizing another apshagunLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Vrisha in Uttarprdesh side also ,aalta(the red paint) is applied at the feet of groom

As I am from uttar Pradesh ,so I hv seen all this happening in my own family functions !!! its for good luck !!!

After seeing the promo for Friday ,jamunia's graham pravesh happening & the flame of the lamp all of a sudden dies out indicating some bad omen ,jamunia is scared

Seems many more probs coming up for jamunia OuchOuch

Those stupid chatori-batori stupid plan of impressing bali & aadesh was hilarious LOLLOL

Ofcouse bodhan wont let his own daughters getting married to any haveli guy

mama is really evil ,he killed tht radio guyOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_kanna44Mallika113

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Jai looked awesome riding on a white horse followed by all the village folk and the elephant paradeBig smile    Jamu witnessing this was cute until Mami came with her big mouth and deemed it apshagun!  Why am I not surprisedLOL

very true mallikaBig smile
jai was looking very cute with tilak on his forehead on a horse
the village shaddi celebration shown in this show r very real Tongue

& well said it seems that all the apshaguns r turning lucky for jai-jamuniaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_kMallika113

Post Reply New Post

Go to top