Jamunia

Jaimuniya's grihapravesh April 16th

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I saw the episode today.  What happens is that Jai's friend suggests to him to meet the icchadhari baba (the baba who gets wishes fulfilled), while Chutki's mom suggests to Ramlali that she (Chutki's mom) take Jamuniya to the same baba, who will get rid of all that apshakun.  That's how Jai & Jamuniya co-incidentally meet.

In Monday's episode, they show Gajraj appearing before his high priestess - the one who predicted that Jamuniya would remove the curse, and she predicted that if Jai applies sindoor on any (other?) girl within such and such timeframe, his entire family could be in danger.

The promo for April 6th (Tuesday) shows Jai applying sindoor on Jamuniya.  So goody, they'll be married next week 🥳❤️😍, and please, Gajraj, don't be pissed @ him, and don't bother giving Bodhan's family anything.  Just take Jamuniya, let the curse lift and let Bali and Awadh find another 2 girls.

Glad it will happen - otherwise today, Jamuniya was back to wiping the floor and doing dishes 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So when they go back from Baba's ashram, the lovebirds JamJai will be married👏 Yay, good news😆 I think Graj will be ok with it, as the priestess said that she will bring luck to their family. Now Graj is not indebted to pay any money to her family. The kids will marry on their own!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah the promo in INDIA was shown that
 that jamunia arrives at the ashram on a rickshaw with her evil mami

jai arrives with his frnd on his bike !!!!

the lady saint (whom gajraj considers a future teller & all her predictions comes true) ,she tells if jai is gonna fill any girls forehead with vermillion before full moon night ,then it wud cause a big disaster to gajraj family ,to that gajraj was shocked !!!

now jai wud fill jamunias maang with sindoor before ful moon night at babs ashram ,so it wud cause a big disaster !!!

that lady saint knew that jai wud marry a girl before full moon night !!!

the promo in US is more beautiful as jai & jamunia getting married😃😳

so more probs coming up in the way of JAI-JAMUNIA after marriage !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

but i am happy that JAI -JAMUNIA got married before full moon night otherwise gajraj wud hv got jai married to another girl !!

atleast the lovers united !!!😃😳

& as vrisha said ,if jai wudn't hv married to jamunia ,jamunia wud hv returned to her basics of bearing the humiliation from her evil mama ,mami & those stupid chatori-batori !!!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Jamunia will def be better off with sweet Jai rather than her crazy family.  Atleast there will be no physical abuse from her family and she can be away from her evil cousins!

Jai will be wonderful to her and they can deal with any problems that come their way😃
fuzzyface thumbnail
i think they will stop the wedding in time
but i've said this another thread what if jamu is married off to the other boys n not jai??
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No the story goes that Jamu does marry Jai, and it's after that that their problems start.  I want to see what exactly is the deal b/w Kuber's family, Gajraj and what role exactly is Harihar playing?
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As mentioned in one of the episodes Kuber is a person whom Gajraj trusts on and he manages all accounts of Thakur.. so he was pretty annoyed by the fact that jai and jamuniya are getting married cos now that the thakur will have to pay one crore to mama,,, also as per the abhishap goes any female whosever is married in havelli does not survive.. so I think he mite be disappinted and actuaaly wants to be the king...
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good that the story is going this way its been long we could not see Kuber 👍🏼
Mallika113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sd_384

As mentioned in one of the episodes Kuber is a person whom Gajraj trusts on and he manages all accounts of Thakur.. so he was pretty annoyed by the fact that jai and jamuniya are getting married cos now that the thakur will have to pay one crore to mama,,, also as per the abhishap goes any female whosever is married in havelli does not survive.. so I think he mite be disappinted and actuaaly wants to be the king...

Ok, this makes sense.  I didn't know that Kuber was Thakur family accountant.  He knows all the family finances and secrets.