Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanusushavviZEESXYmellisaibrinny_gCarynVani19eljaynithyamkvMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Apr 5-9th Updates & Discussions" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri ma for the updateClap

Poor TA...Charu likes him so badly while he does his best to irk herLOL I only wished some other actress played Charu character..maybe then i would have liked their pair if its meant to be Ouch

Hmm-so Thulasi's anger toward TA has melted down...this girl need hard lessons before she stand up for herself..until she does that..none can really help her, she need to help herselfAngry

Man..Vels new avatar...are they seriosuly trying to make him like a comic villainROFL his piggy hairstyle..no comments about itApproveROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Well, charu  is  the girl's name? Thanks meli [ you will be always meli to me] , i missed the episode when she was introduced ,presumed her to be granite owner's daughter from her lovey dovey conversation with TA.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update. Thulasi said her father knows what is best for her and nobody forced her to accept Vel in the court scene, where she has disppointed deepa, so why is she giving irritation look to Vel now?  I got no sympathy for her...Angry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnumellisaisrimaQuelle-Belle

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey so has deepa left yet? Love how this new character is a good person, not some villi, makes it more believable, and hard to hate her, which is a really good thing!Smile

Edited by hiya242 - 07 April 2010 at 11:05am

ElystiakuttyponnumellisaiQuelle-Belle

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.Big smile Charu's voice is absolutely pleasingDay Dreaming and the director is making a good use of it. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Good advise by TA's manager, and it is good too that TA has begun to think about that advice.
Charu seems to be really a nice character, like the way she speaks to TA.But i do not think this marriage will happen, i guess TA is the jodi for thulasi,the director wants to create more suspense like thamizhan already wrote.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaVani19

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Actually TA should marry Deepa after she completes her education as she is just like him - willing to fight injustice and honest. Tulasi deserves Vel for keeping quite. Just inflicting injustice is bad suffering it quitely is also bad. Wink

Aahaanabrinny_gsrimaVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top