Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Nani Nani Nani! Woman is so evil! (Page 3)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by shonuu

hey fast track plss leave it yar... SRKLuver would never be convinced even if tapu herself says,, that she is evil  due to her own nature and not because of nani,,, she wont believe her and will tell her,,, no tapu you are not bad,,its nani who taught all this to you... you are still so innocent and know nothing... am i  right my dear SRKLuver????

yes i can never think bad of tapu....shes a poor little girl! do u think all this wudve happened if nani did not poison? no it wudnt have!Clap my sweety will get better though

its a fictional soap...
there are so many iffs and buts ...then the story wont move forward...
if taps didnot marry veer thestory wouldnt have been drageed for 7months
if taps did not reject veer then he wouldnt have fallen for iccha ...LOL

and if tapu had behaved like an angel with veer when he came to see her in the first place he wudve married her and none of this chik chik wudve happened LOL

at that point  veer was boring to her  .... she did not listen to  nani  then also...
nani was trying to brainwash her that timealso  ...  was warning her about iccha tooo
but tappu  never listened as she was busy with sid.
tappu just does  what she wants...and uses nani whenever reqdLOL

aha! but then why wud she want veer for money? if she refused him in the first place? why she chose sid over him? it all started with nani! now shes made tapu sooo able oin the dark arts that she is practising them herself!

Ms. lawyer finally u accepted!! LOL
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

hey fast track plss leave it yar... SRKLuver would never be convinced even if tapu herself says,, that she is evil  due to her own nature and not because of nani,,, she wont believe her and will tell her,,, no tapu you are not bad,,its nani who taught all this to you... you are still so innocent and know nothing... am i  right my dear SRKLuver????

yes i can never think bad of tapu....shes a poor little girl! do u think all this wudve happened if nani did not poison? no it wudnt have!Clap my sweety will get better though

its a fictional soap...

and if tapu had behaved like an angel with veer when he came to see her in the first place he wudve married her and none of this chik chik wudve happened LOL

at that point  veer was boring to her  .... she did not listen to  nani  then also...
nani was trying to brainwash her that timealso  ...  was warning her about iccha tooo

aha! but then why wud she want veer for money? if she refused him in the first place? why she chose sid over him? it all started with nani! now shes made tapu sooo able oin the dark arts that she is practising them herself!

Ms. lawyer finally u accepted!! LOL

but i never did deny itShocked
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

hey fast track plss leave it yar... SRKLuver would never be convinced even if tapu herself says,, that she is evil due to her own nature and not because of nani,,, she wont believe her and will tell her,,, no tapu you are not bad,,its nani who taught all this to you... you are still so innocent and know nothing... am i right my dear SRKLuver????

its a fictional soap...

at that point veer was boring to her .... she did not listen to nani then also...
nani was trying to brainwash her that timealso ... was warning her about iccha tooo
but tappu never listened as she was busy with sid.
tappu just does what she wants...and uses nani whenever reqdLOL

aha! but then why wud she want veer for money? if she refused him in the
first place? why she chose sid over him? it all started with nani! now
shes made tapu sooo able oin the dark arts that she is practising them
herself!

Once Taps came to know that Sid wouldn't be able to fulfill her desires,and saw what Veer was doing to Ichcha she trashed Sid and wanted Veer But Veer-Ichcha NEED each other
All Diamond Bracelet ki Mahima(how nice if Veer had never presented Ichcha with a diamond bracelet Cry )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT~~~~

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

its a fictional soap...

sid wasmore interesting than mr .boring..
once she saw icchha with gifts and veer'shaveli she got jealous
and taps realized meanwhile that sid cant fulfil her dreams ...
so now her next shikar was veer ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT~~~~tiny15

Go to top