Uttaran

Nani Nani Nani! Woman is so evil! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

of course she is a hypnotist! shes been hypnotising tapu for 10 years!

ROFL,,, you have a brilliant sense of humor sweety,,, seriously,,, well i called nani hypnotist cause earlier she convinced ichha to marry vansh now she is convincing vansh to marry ichha... and tapu being hypnotized???? tapu is original born talent plss dont share her honor with nani ... if nani could do this,,,then divya would be worst than anyone who is true nani product,,, and how can you forget,, nani saying to tapu,, "tapu baita ,,yeh aap kya ker rahi hain?? kahin kuch aisa mat ker dijye ga key bazi ulti pad jae"but tapu is always confident on her evil adventures.....
ROFL

nani never had a reason to turn divya evil....circumstances in this case is everything...bechari tapu as a 7 year old child being the apple of her entire family's eye and suddenly this new girl pops outta nowhere and shares that love....its very disrupting for a small child escpecially a spoilt one and jogi never took care to resolve this and let her grow up with nani who kept saying look chuhiya did this and steals ur things and ur love and ur parents and all! how could any child cope like this? then when she grew up these poisonous words had becme a sort of law for her...they were planted in her brain... so she made to follow it! she is still under the mindframe tht icha has stolen everything from her! now its only natural that she wants to hurt icha back....she said that icha has to feel the same pain she has! and whilst this is not right its fully understandable...jealousy is in human nature and if not taken care of in time can become very dangerous!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nani Nani Nani! Woman is so evil! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

nani never had a reason to turn divya evil....circumstances in this case is everything...bechari tapu as a 7 year old child being the apple of her entire family's eye and suddenly this new girl pops outta nowhere and shares that love....its very disrupting for a small child escpecially a spoilt one and jogi never took care to resolve this and let her grow up with nani who kept saying look chuhiya did this and steals ur things and ur love and ur parents and all! how could any child cope like this? then when she grew up these poisonous words had becme a sort of law for her...they were planted in her brain... so she made to follow it! she is still under the mindframe tht icha has stolen everything from her! now its only natural that she wants to hurt icha back....she said that icha has to feel the same pain she has! and whilst this is not right its fully understandable...jealousy is in human nature and if not taken care of in time can become very dangerous!
[/QUOTE]

Tappu loved Icha as her best friend even though nani disapproved it. the problem started when icha joined tappus school. but evn then damini was so loving with tappu. and now tappu is grown enough to understand good/bad. she knows how much icha loves her madly. how can she not see through that love?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.divy609shyams~~~~shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey fast track plss leave it yar... SRKLuver would never be convinced even if tapu herself says,, that she is evil  due to her own nature and not because of nani,,, she wont believe her and will tell her,,, no tapu you are not bad,,its nani who taught all this to you... you are still so innocent and know nothing... am i  right my dear SRKLuver????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.divy609vijaya_ls~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

hey fast track plss leave it yar... SRKLuver would never be convinced even if tapu herself says,, that she is evil  due to her own nature and not because of nani,,, she wont believe her and will tell her,,, no tapu you are not bad,,its nani who taught all this to you... you are still so innocent and know nothing... am i  right my dear SRKLuver????

yes i can never think bad of tapu....shes a poor little girl! do u think all this wudve happened if nani did not poison? no it wudnt have!Clap my sweety will get better though

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

yes i can never think bad of tapu....shes a poor little girl! do u think all this wudve happened if nani did not poison? no it wudnt have!Clap my sweety will get better though

its a fictional soap...
there are so many iffs and buts ...then the story wont move forward...
if taps didnot marry veer thestory wouldnt have been drageed for 7months
if taps did not reject veer then he wouldnt have fallen for iccha ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

its a fictional soap...

and if tapu had behaved like an angel with veer when he came to see her in the first place he wudve married her and none of this chik chik wudve happened LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

its a fictional soap...

and if tapu had behaved like an angel with veer when he came to see her in the first place he wudve married her and none of this chik chik wudve happened LOL

at that point  veer was boring to her  .... she did not listen to  nani  then also...
nani was trying to brainwash her that timealso  ...  was warning her about iccha tooo
but tappu  never listened as she was busy with sid.
tappu just does  what she wants...and uses nani whenever reqdLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

its a fictional soap...

at that point  veer was boring to her  .... she did not listen to  nani  then also...
nani was trying to brainwash her that timealso  ...  was warning her about iccha tooo
but tappu  never listened as she was busy with sid.
tappu just does  what she wants...and uses nani whenever reqdLOL

aha! but then why wud she want veer for money? if she refused him in the first place? why she chose sid over him? it all started with nani! now shes made tapu sooo able oin the dark arts that she is practising them herself!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 05 April 2010 at 2:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top