Pavitra Rishta

The only hope we have of arman reunion happening (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muneera19

i want Choo to give birth and just get lost from there... her dad is rich enough to support her and his grandchild... why must ArMan raise Choo's child..?? we want to see ArMan's own baby, not hers... phew!

wow cant believe people still think like this..shravani may be evil..bt her baby is innocent..no child is born evil....and if arman do raise that child imagine that morals he/she will grow up with....and just becuase they raise her child doesnt mean that they cant have any of their own

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The only hope we have of arman reunion happening (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kxs19

Ok you guys are going to think i'm evil but im desperate now for Arman to get together so I think it would be good if the baby dies because I don't want Arman to take care of her baby.

lol ..yah i think ur evil...cant imagine anyone wanting a innocent baby to die

shiwani2002sg

Groupbie

shiwani2002sg

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well i dont want choorail or his kid to die,,but it would be great to know if archana is also pregnant.... then the sitution would be more drastic for choorail, as she everyone will start taking care of Archana, and shravani will knw her real place.

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiwani2002sg

well i dont want choorail or his kid to die,,but it would be great to know if archana is also pregnant.... then the sitution would be more drastic for choorail, as she everyone will start taking care of Archana, and shravani will knw her real place.

i like that too! thats even better

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

I do want the baby for Savita aai, as she said, she will feel like  Manav brother (forgot his name) will return back to her in form of her Grandson...no mother deserves to loose their young ones so I want shurvani to give birth to the baby and she can get lost I don't even mind if she expires after the birth of the child so our Arman can raise the child like their own....

Arien_03

Arien_03

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabulous05

Originally posted by nishr

Chances of Shravani baby dieing chances are more than She herself dieing especially after watching today's epi as every one seems waiting for child.

But i hope it happens as it sounds great!!

that would be really sad if the baby dies..bt if the baby dies than she has no reason to stay there anymore and try to keep arman apart..so that would work as well

If pregnany gets terminated owing to complication, I don't think Manav will step back from his promise to marry Shravani, now Shravani and Manav are engaged and it'll be very unfair to Shravani- she loses her baby and then she loses her love one more time. There will be even more sympathy for Shravani in Deshmukh's family which would make impossible for them to call of wedding.

Arien_03

Arien_03

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabulous05

Originally posted by muneera19

i want Choo to give birth and just get lost from there... her dad is rich enough to support her and his grandchild... why must ArMan raise Choo's child..?? we want to see ArMan's own baby, not hers... phew!

wow cant believe people still think like this..shravani may be evil..bt her baby is innocent..no child is born evil....and if arman do raise that child imagine that morals he/she will grow up with....and just becuase they raise her child doesnt mean that they cant have any of their own

Well hoping that Shravani dies during child birth so that ArMan can re-unite isn't very noble suggestion either. Atleast in above option no one has to die and baby gets to live with his/her own biological mother.

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
like everyone said..even i think that the baby is gonna die..coz sav was saying she is so hell bent on seperating manav n archu only coz she wants that baby... she doesnt have so much hatred for archu now anyways.. so i guess because of shravni's foolishness she myt end up loosing the baby and sav will be so so angry that she herslef will show shravni the doors and stop manav- archu divorce!! the person who initiated the divorce only will be the one opposing the divorce at the end!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top