Now Karan will meet his childhood friend in Yahan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Now Karan will meet his childhood friend in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar

Karan Grover and Saakshi Talwar

It's some bonding with old friends on Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. After Swarnabha (Suhasi Dhami) met her childhood friend Sanskaar played by Ankur Nayyar, now it's her husband Karan (Karan Grover) who will be visited by his childhood friend Sanya (Saakshi Talwar). Talwar had played the lead in Ranbir Rano. Apparently, Sanya secretly admires and loves Karan. She isn't aware of his marriage with Swarnabha and envies their chemistry.

Elaborating on her role in the show, Talwar says, "I am playing Sanya, Karan's childhood friend from Delhi. I like Karan a lot but he is not aware of my feelings for him. She is a chirpy girl who belongs to a rich family and has got everything in life on a platter. I surprise Karan by visiting him after such a long time. I am not aware of his marriage with Swarnabha."

Talwar started the shoot yesterday and her entry will air tonight.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/now-karan-will-meet-his-childhood-friend-yahan-main-ghar-ghar

Posted: 13 years ago
sorry Mariam..i have to close this topic.Tellychakkar articles are not allowed in India-Forums