Vandu must have an IQ of 70

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Call it innocence or call it stupidity. I myself prefer stupidity.

Vandu making the choice that she did was sooooo wrong that I'm amazed. Did she really think that marrying Ajit and moving to his house with his terrorist-like mom, would improve matters? That's the type of thinking that went into the World Wars and countless rishtas--appease and all will be well. This is totally contrary to human nature. Duh??? Clearly, Vandu is of limited thinking power.

Ajit and Rasika have never spared the Deshmukhs, and never would. Her rationalization is just odd.

Now some of you may sympathize with her given the rape angle and her public humiliation. Maybe it may sound simpler than it is, but fundamentally, one should not marry their rapist. A rapist does not change his colors, nor do people that lack humanity.

Just a thought.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: gp00

Call it innocence or call it stupidity. I myself prefer stupidity.

Vandu making the choice that she did was sooooo wrong that I'm amazed. Did she really think that marrying Ajit and moving to his house with his terrorist-like mom, would improve matters? That's the type of thinking that went into the World Wars and countless rishtas--appease and all will be well. This is totally contrary to human nature. Duh??? Clearly, Vandu is of limited thinking power.

Ajit and Rasika have never spared the Deshmukhs, and never would. Her rationalization is just odd.

Now some of you may sympathize with her given the rape angle and her public humiliation. Maybe it may sound simpler than it is, but fundamentally, one should not marry their rapist. A rapist does not change his colors, nor do people that lack humanity.

Just a thought.

A man who rapes a woman before marriage does not give her dignity after  marriage. He is not going to change at all. This romanticizing of rape needs to stop.