Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

And u think Tappu will keep quiet and watch the drama ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i dunno im nervous!😭
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

i dunno im nervous!😭

me too 😭 i hope vansh-iccha marraige happens.veer to ab sau janam ke liye tapu ka hain 😍
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

me too 😭 i hope vansh-iccha marraige happens.veer to ab sau janam ke liye tapu ka hain 😍

haiiiiii sweety I love u! ur adorable!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
Aurora. thumbnail

haiiiiii sweety I love u! ur adorable!

since we r the only veer-tapu lovers lets pray that vansh-iccha marriage happens.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

since we r the only veer-tapu lovers lets pray that vansh-iccha marriage happens.

My heart is gripped in panic! I am praying that this marriage happens! Its the only hope!😭
Aurora. thumbnail

My heart is gripped in panic! I am praying that this marriage happens! Its the only hope!😭

we have to wait till monday to know the marriage is happening or not.how am i going to concentrate on my studies πŸ˜”
SRKLuvr thumbnail

we have to wait till monday to know the marriage is happening or not.how am i going to concentrate on my studies πŸ˜”

me toooo!!!!!!!! only i'll get it on tuesday😭 now i dunno what will happen....though to be honest i dont think veer icha marriage will happen so we can relax a little but im still having a small doubt! i want tapu and veer thats it! no icha and veer. that will spell the beginning of traumatic times for me! Please please please! but i want vansh to marry icha and tapu and veer together! then the fun will begin!
Aurora. thumbnail

me toooo!!!!!!!! only i'll get it on tuesday😭 now i dunno what will happen....though to be honest i dont think veer icha marriage will happen so we can relax a little but im still having a small doubt! i want tapu and veer thats it! no icha and veer. that will spell the beginning of traumatic times for me! Please please please! but i want vansh to marry icha and tapu and veer together! then the fun will begin!

the actual fun will begin when veer understands tapasya and why she hates iccha(nani 😑 )and then he starts respecting her 😍
nutmeg7 thumbnail

plz dont let your studies suffer....these guys get paid for what they are doing....
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yet again, Im hopeful...nothing will happen Vansh won't marry Iccha...please no way!  Veer Ichcha marriage, well let's see what the creatives have in store for us!