Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Originally posted by Vani19

Thank you for the wonderful update Migan, oh that's a good news Ganga and her baby are safe. Btw after a critical surgery can someone be discharged immediately??? Ermm

Anything is possible if you are Ganga the kuladeivamLOLLOL

Very simple dear Vani/Kutty .....they have to show that the worst sacrifice which almost cost preggy Ganga's life is the only way that wud move Karpagam's rock heart to accept her finally as her DIL...idhu ellam thevaya???AngryAngry 

Besides they want to show Kula/Kartik/inji that no matter from whichever angle they try for Ganga's downfall she will somehow overcome all the obstacles thrown at her path.. coz aval oru kuladeivam illia??.Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Group of doctors discuss abt Ganga's test results .. one says it's a complicated case .. Lady doc says Ganga needs to be operated immediately .. Another says operation might result in miscarraige too .. Adds Ganga might not be able to bear a child in future also .. Doc explains , how important this unborn baby is to Ayya's family .. Group decides to operate Ganga .. Doc asks for Subbu's signature .. she hesitates & Natciyar persuades her .. Subbu signs [where are the rest??] .. Ganga feels bad abt her state & sobs ..

So only Ayyah's family waris is important while any other commoner's child is of no importance is it? Doc's  duty is to safe all those who come under their wings...how can they talk abt giving priority and importance just coz its Ayyah's grandchild?? Ingga kuda they play politics.pa...oru iddam micham illai...temple kuda cover penni achu .!!..Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19smlaksh

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thank you for the wonderful update Migan, oh that's a good news Ganga and her baby are safe. Btw after a critical surgery can someone be discharged immediately??? Ermm
That is the power of cinema/ serial daa Vani  LOLLOL... all magic LOLLOL

Vani19

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much Migan Dear...

Today it was very funny. Already Natchiya Ila Scenes were funny, now Vadivu also joins.. Lets see wht happens

migan

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan and Anj
However fake the situation, I'm glad the baby survived.
It was so funny to see the vadivu-ilavanji scenes today!

migan

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Thank you for the wonderful update daa Migan chellom Clap

PartyHurray!!  Mom n baby are safe!!  Thank goodness D'oh...

Laksh sis... oh yeah now I remember , that maadhu Gangavai mutiyathu Ouch... thank you...

But man..... oru thadavaiyum paarkaatha Thangam serial ai intha vaaram, i'm following because of this baby scare Ouch.  Someone told me how their relative cried watching that maadhu mutting scene mainly because Ganga was preggers.  I guess it is a very sensitive issue and often time when it is portrayed in a serial, it tends to make many feel.  I think that is exactly what happened in my case too...lately in many of the serials I have come across very similar issues related to babies... Shocked... anyway.. am happy Ganga and baby are doing good..

I hope you are joking MPR

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Why is it that Illa is shown as uneducated as she seems to have problems with words like right and left.
Considering Ganga is being educated to be a collector  and illa is not that much older why Ayya the great not get her educated.
Also why does Natichya use the word di only for illa but not for Ganga or even for the new entrant.
Illa may be villi but others have been unfair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update, funny scene between Ila & Vadivu, will watch it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top