Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

[QUOTE=migan]Thanks for the update Laksh sister.

Migan , u r right .. guess they themselves were not  clear on how to treat Ganga WinkLOLEmbarrassed .. Ganga is internally bleeding & if it isn't stopped , foetus may not be saved .. And she cannot have kids anymore .. May be , if her condn worsens , they'll remover her uterus or something like that Confused ... Hurts to watch such scenes .. hope they don't show it as the case ...

They didn't show like that. They showed that the baby and mommy are safe. But I really think Ramya Krishnan is pregnant. So they are showing this now like this.

What will happen Delhi Prayanam and Collector interview????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update daa Migan chellom Clap

PartyHurray!!  Mom n baby are safe!!  Thank goodness D'oh...

Laksh sis... oh yeah now I remember , that maadhu Gangavai mutiyathu Ouch... thank you...

But man..... oru thadavaiyum paarkaatha Thangam serial ai intha vaaram, i'm following because of this baby scare Ouch.  Someone told me how their relative cried watching that maadhu mutting scene mainly because Ganga was preggers.  I guess it is a very sensitive issue and often time when it is portrayed in a serial, it tends to make many feel.  I think that is exactly what happened in my case too...lately in many of the serials I have come across very similar issues related to babies... Shocked... anyway.. am happy Ganga and baby are doing good..

neasamalar

neasamalar

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
enna oru thangam padutulla , ore murder tanna.  kuttyponnu can u pls change ur marks, its very scary

Edited by neasamalar - 08 April 2010 at 1:22am

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates anjali, laksh and migan..

Mom and Baby safe.. Good news..

Sara and Karpagam turn good.. Ila is slowly melting.. Kula and Karthi pending.

Edited by nithyamkv - 08 April 2010 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neasamalar

enna oru thangam padutulla , ore murder tanna.  kuttyponnu can u pls change ur marks, its very scary
Sorry for being scaring - a small compensation

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update Migan, oh that's a good news Ganga and her baby are safe. Btw after a critical surgery can someone be discharged immediately??? Ermm

MP_Radha

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thank you for the wonderful update Migan, oh that's a good news Ganga and her baby are safe. Btw after a critical surgery can someone be discharged immediately??? Ermm

Anything is possible if you are Ganga the kuladeivamLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19MP_Radha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
This whole Thangam talel is  just overly exaggerated...Thumbs Down ...imagine she asking her dad to take her back to the temple (Sara/Vadvu's marriage) when she is bleeding profusely.Angry

Ennomo periya saint mathiri she wants to fulfill her promise....and her hubby/dad were foolish enough to adhere to her nonsense.  What if she kicks the bucket? who are they going to blame..ayyah or SK for bringing her back to the temple instead of proceeding to the hospital??Angry

She was able to hold on to see the couple get married after which she loses consciousness very conveniently.....so much of deafening commotion and the atmosphere was so irritable. AngryAngry

Goodness Gracious...!! our tamil serials can drive anyone up the walls..!!D'oh

Edited by Sue Nair - 08 April 2010 at 9:40am

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top