Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Thank you for the updates Anju maa...Clap

Uh oh.... Ganga in more tears?? Enna nadanthaalum sari, hope the baby/ fetus survives..

I agree MmmmmPpppp_Radha(Sorry) Aishuma. If they show for a change the baby is Ok and eventually she delivers it ok - then I would take the punishment of watching the serial continuously even if it goes bad. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apr 5th-9th Updates in Pg1 & discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Laksh sister.

I didn't clearly get what Drs talk about the Uterus surgery. Little confusing. What ever they are doing the surgery to save the fetus I guess.

Edited by migan - 07 April 2010 at 12:05am

smlaksh

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Laksh.

smlaksh

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thank you Laksh Sis

smlaksh

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Laksh sis

Originally posted by migan

I didn't clearly get what Drs talk about the Uterus surgery. Little confusing. What ever they are doing the surgery to save the fetus I guess.

Migan chellom (note for you below maa LOL) I'm not sure in what context they are talking about, but
based on what I have learned, an ectopic pregnancy often leads to such internal very painful bleeding, where fullterm pregnancies can never be reached.  But it looks Ganga's is a normal one but complicated by this internal bleeding Ermm  it sounds like an abnormal uterine bleeding Ermm ... which would def complicate the pregnancy, depending on the stage of pregnancy... I haven't been following Thangam much so don't know how far Ganga is into her pregnancy... but such abnormal hemorrhage can be of a serious concern Ouch, potentially endangering the lives of the child and the mother esp during the later stages (then again there are many causes of it too, and different ways of dealing with it).   I'm assuming in such severe cases, they often have to perform surgery to stop that bleeding (by closing the blood vessels that may have ruptured leading to such bleeding) as to save the mother first... but considering the close proximity of the fetus, it would be of great concern.... lets hope Ganga and the baby both are safe after the surgery...

Shocked yemmadhi.... ennala nammave mudiyala... Shocked Serials thread leh science discussion Shocked... first time for me LOLLOL

I agree MmmmmPpppp_Radha(Sorry) Aishuma. If they show for a change the baby is Ok and eventually she delivers it ok - then I would take the punishment of watching the serial continuously even if it goes bad. Big smile

Kelambitaangaiyaaa Kelambitaangaiyaa

En mommy soru ootinaanga, mudi vaarivitaanga, aana ennaku oru nalla peru onnu vaikalayeee  athu thaan namma IFians ennai MP Saheb nnu salute vere adikaraanga Shocked, MR Radha (Not Mister, but the actor MR Radha) nnu koopiduraanga Shocked.... innum pona ennoda non - existing party (as a member of parliamet) kku vote kooda podarathukku ready nnu solluraanga Ouch... ithai yengapoyi solluvean, yarukitte solluvean Ouch.... But Migan chellom .. neengalumaa CryCry..

but it is ok daa ROFLROFLROFLROFL .. because athu thaan mothalum vattiyuma april prank panni eduthitom leh Dancing.......

me esssssssssssss LOLLOL

Edited by MP_Radha - 07 April 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue NairVani19smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Laksh sister.

Migan , u r right .. guess they themselves were not  clear on how to treat Ganga WinkLOLEmbarrassed .. Ganga is internally bleeding & if it isn't stopped , foetus may not be saved .. And she cannot have kids anymore .. May be , if her condn worsens , they'll remover her uterus or something like that Confused ... Hurts to watch such scenes .. hope they don't show it as the case ...

I appreciate Karpagam for this one , where she says SK could have faced the bull .. Atleast we could've watched Ganga doing pathi sevai Ouch ...

Thanks Anj for the wonderful update ..

Thanks Aish/Radha for the explanation Clap .. But Ganga's is normal pregnancy .. Ellam maadu muttinadhala vanthathu Cry ..

Edited by smlaksh - 07 April 2010 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganMP_Radha

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj and Laksh

smlaksh

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Thank you for the update Laksh sis

Migan chellom (note for you below maa LOL) I'm not sure in what context they are talking about, but
based on what I have learned, an ectopic pregnancy often leads to such internal very painful bleeding, where fullterm pregnancies can never be reached.  But it looks Ganga's is a normal one but complicated by this internal bleeding Ermm  it sounds like an abnormal uterine bleeding Ermm ... which would def complicate the pregnancy, depending on the stage of pregnancy... I haven't been following Thangam much so don't know how far Ganga is into her pregnancy... but such abnormal hemorrhage can be of a serious concern Ouch, potentially endangering the lives of the child and the mother esp during the later stages (then again there are many causes of it too, and different ways of dealing with it).   I'm assuming in such severe cases, they often have to perform surgery to stop that bleeding (by closing the blood vessels that may have ruptured leading to such bleeding) as to save the mother first... but considering the close proximity of the fetus, it would be of great concern.... lets hope Ganga and the baby both are safe after the surgery...

Shocked yemmadhi.... ennala nammave mudiyala... Shocked Serials thread leh science discussion Shocked... first time for me LOLLOL

Kelambitaangaiyaaa Kelambitaangaiyaa

En mommy soru ootinaanga, mudi vaarivitaanga, aana ennaku oru nalla peru onnu vaikalayeee  athu thaan namma IFians ennai MP Saheb nnu salute vere adikaraanga Shocked, MR Radha (Not Mister, but the actor MR Radha) nnu koopiduraanga Shocked.... innum pona ennoda non - existing party (as a member of parliamet) kku vote kooda podarathukku ready nnu solluraanga Ouch... ithai yengapoyi solluvean, yarukitte solluvean Ouch.... But Migan chellom .. neengalumaa CryCry..

but it is ok daa ROFL .. because athu thaan mothalum vattiyuma april prank panni eduthitom leh Dancing.......

me esssssssssssss LOLLOL

Thanks Aishuma for the education and details. I think I get it now.

Yeah Konjamavahu thiruppi kodukka veendama for the prank!!
!

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top